• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Socom 3

T

TheBokke

This is going to be a very good game and I love third person shooters so it is a day one buy and will include sony headset sweet.

it wasn't the best when it launched in America a couple months back but there has been a lot of patches since then and from what I hear the game is playable now. Socom has been huge for sony in the past, being a game a lot of people got for their playstation in the past. I think this version should come with a headset like previous Socom versions if I am not mistaken. If I had a ps3 I would probably rent this first just to make sure the game does work properly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (esoj @ Jan 21 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
it wasn't the best when it launched in America a couple months back but there has been a lot of patches since then and from what I hear the game is playable now. Socom has been huge for sony in the past, being a game a lot of people got for their playstation in the past. I think this version should come with a headset like previous Socom versions if I am not mistaken. If I had a ps3 I would probably rent this first just to make sure the game does work properly.[/b]

Yup I heard they had alot of technical issues with the game but they have finally been patched. The European version is only coming in Feb so I guess luckly they tested this on the Yanks first lol.

This game had rushed to be releases all over it. It was definately not ready when they released it in the USA. I love 3rd person shooters so this is a must buy. It also comes with Sony wireless headset and is only going to cost £34.99 which is a good deal as I cannot play any longer without a headset!! It is definately not the same. That is one of the points Microsoft got spot on including it in the box.

Latest posts