• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Solheim Golf

Tony Manx

TRF Season Ticket Holder
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Biarritz
Anyone watching........Europe doing really well and could be the first win in USA by them ever.....!!

Watched last night's play and have to say that the days of Laura Davies seems to be over with the gymn work that is paying off with these ladies both in their strength and looks!!

Have to say................did not like the USA team's outfits for Saturday......made some ladies look quite um not sure how to put it but the colour was red and that turned the light on if you get my drift!

Lets go Europe Lets go..........................

I watch just about every sport under the sun (apart from basketball - find it hideously dull apart from the last 30 seconds if it's a close game).

However, never really watched Women's golf (Unless Natalie Gulbis was playing, then that really wasn't for the golf :p)

Will try to catch some of it this time, if it's a close thing, but after the last couple of Ryder Cups, it's going to have to really go some to keep attention.

I watch just about every sport under the sun (apart from basketball - find it hideously dull apart from the last 30 seconds if it's a close game).

However, never really watched Women's golf (Unless Natalie Gulbis was playing, then that really wasn't for the golf :p)

Will try to catch some of it this time, if it's a close thing, but after the last couple of Ryder Cups, it's going to have to really go some to keep attention.

Recorded and watched today...thought it was up there!

Good tonking of the USA is always fun, first win on US soil and a player scores perfect 5 wins out of possible 5 games.....plus some good looking ladies!

I would love to see the party as it looked from the "Paintbrush" cocktails they were drinking, waiting for the last game to come in, were pretty powerful and that they knew how to really go for it!!

Didn't realise it was the last day, so missed it all. Happy to see the result though :)

There are some cracking good young european golfers coming through but she must have the potential to be the next superstar after Anneka's retirement!

Latest posts