• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Solve this Puzzle for a rep.

S

Sir Speedy

NOTE: READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FIRST!

front.jpg

When / if you get to the 'congratulations' screen, type your TRF username into the designated area, print screen, and post the pic on here.

Note(s):
This was taken off of another forum. It was posted by 'the_foreign_guy', just so when you see that during the course of the puzzle, you won't be confused. :p

You may need to download WinRAR (to extract the ZIP files) and Audacity (to help with the sound file). You'll know what I mean if and when you progress through the puzzle. ;)

It would also be handy to point out that this might take you a few hours, or minutes - if you know what you're doing.
The first person to get to the end will be the one to get the rep point.

One rep point? Seems like a bit of a mission. I'm on a MAC, so i'm not even going to bother doing it on this useless thing. Oh well. . . Good luck.

Speedy do you maybe have a link for us where to download the puzzle thing or where do we get the puzzle thing?

Cheers
Ross

Hah! Well played EVOL. +1
Ross, the card was the start of the puzzle. :p >______________________>

took me ages to get to the second clue man what a mission that was, quite obvious when you realize what to do.
getting the username by the search thing confused the hell out of me, other than that I didnt have too much trouble

it was pretty cool thanks for posting this, oh well back to Christmas

I can do the first bit but still struggling with what to do then.
Might come to me eventually.

I'll +rep the next person to do it aswell. May aswell give you some motivation to complete it. :p

Is there any other way to do the sound file bit? Downloading Audacity would take up lotsa bandwidth :(

Nevermind lol. Was looking at something totally different!

Look at the URL of the card, and look at the card. You need to edit the URL to find another image. :p The card has a clue on what you need to change.
It's not really that difficult. PM if you want me to tell you how to do it.

I've sorta given up because no matter what I do to the sound file it doesn't... sound like anything I can make out.

Latest posts