some photos of some warriors playing

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by esoj, Jun 24, 2005.

1. esoj

esoj Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Whats the bet they kicked him off?

4. esoj

esoj Guest

lol yeah the gamesman guy proabbly got like 1 game or something before he got booted off the game.

5. sanzar

sanzar Guest

hmmm... those photo's are great, but I would actually like to see the game or at least hear what the players thought.

6. Wally

Wally Guest

Who's the guy in the neck brace?

7. ak47

ak47 Guest

i am over looking for RL2 stuf

I might aswell mine for some black opal at bondi beach

footage coming soon has been on its way since March, via foot from Mars

photos and teasers, just to exaclty that......TEASE

info - has been hard to get/track

feedback from whats been seen on the roadtrain and SOO matches etc is mixed

But if Sidhe are knuckling down in the final stages, there's not much we can do.

That last line from Gamesmen, could just be a sales pitch for themselves

I wanna hear it from experienced independent Gamers/League fans!!!

Anyways u can tell my patients is wearing.....but thats coz:

I love League, I love League, I love League..............oh yes I love.........LEAGUE

Bring on the footy!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bring back the spliff!!!!!!!!!!

8. Wally

Wally Guest

What happened to locksley on this one?

9. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I know how you feel... I'm sorta bored with it aswell, the RL2 official forum gets more and more bitchy every day and it just gets on my nerves. I'm really looking forward to this game, but I think the best thing I could do at this point is just leave it alone for the next month and concentrate on other things, because it's just frustrating...

10. esoj

esoj Guest

I am guessing tony martin because steve price is on the right and koopu on the left. Yeah there is so little info and this wasn't really anything special but i thought some might like to see some the photos of the warriors .

11. ..if you dont know ..

tony martin is a $20,000 piece of crap....he doesnt do anything but look stupid...he can play any position on the field and still look stupid..

i hate em,i hate em i hate em....anywayz nice pictures

12. NZL Fan

NZL Fan Guest

What do the warrior players know about the game of rugby league!!!!!!...........

13. im assuming they dont know anything...i thought they were playing fight night 2005 hahaha lol

14. esoj

esoj Guest

nothing really about gaming i would say but from a marketing point of view if the warriors like it then it should sell more.

15. Mario

Mario Guest

They liked the game a lot, especially the franchise mode. They took great pleasure in trying to trade themselves around and get more money for themselves in the game etc.

16. Wally

Wally Guest

Where's Dave when you need him?

Jokes.

17. sanzar

sanzar Guest

hahahaha I bet they would have! I know I 'll enjoy that aspect of the game! After a few seasons I'm basically gonna have Johns and Lockyer as my Roosters halves aswell as Buderous in 9, Omeley at 8 etc untill I have basically the Kangaroo's team running around in Roosters colours!

18. ..::ERIC::..

..::ERIC::.. Guest

Probably sitting in some internet cafe in Auckland attempting to hack a different forum again... No jokes...

19. Wally

Wally Guest

When did he ever hack a forum?

20. ..::ERIC::..

..::ERIC::.. Guest

He hacked many a forums. I believe he tried to hack this one originally, but I may be getting confused with another one.

21. ak47

ak47 Guest

isnt that the case in real life anyways

with gould and sticky and packer u run the NRL [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

anywho

Braith is a chook now aswell

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!