• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Someone Hacked me OR it was One of the FEW on here who i have on MSN.

D

DC

SO who was it?

Firstly i have a feeling it was someone in the UK seeing as i dont use a .co.uk for my google, or images or whatever.

Secondly that picture in my profile was from a photobucket, with an address

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m296/su...ny33/queers.jpg

^ WARNING inappropriate photo

not sure if its anyone from this site but if it is and there is anyway to check i would love to know.

Thirdly, Only someone who i have on MSN would have known anything of what my password would be, it was my first name which not to many of you know..

It was posted off your IP address, therefore it was YOU that posted that. It was certainly on YOUR PC.

Now, do you have any mychevious siblings who may have been playing a prank when you left your computer logged in?

It was posted off your IP address, therefore it was YOU that posted that. It was certainly on YOUR PC.

Now, do you have any mychevious siblings who may have been playing a prank when you left your computer logged in?
[/b]

No, my brother is at college, and my parents were watching a movie..

Damning evidence is this misterious IP address right?

Considering i didn't post it, i dont use .co.uk as a web browser of choice, i dont see how it could be me.

Plus what a conicedence that Charlie posted not even one minute after the original topic was posted, i don't see that often. ODD.

inside-barker.jpg

You, my friend, have been "Bob Barkered!"

Latest posts