• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

So'oialo for wall of shame

C

Caledfwlch

rodaney deserves to be slammed into this wall for his stupid arse mistakes that cost us the trinations unbeaten run this yr. hewas the sole contributor to all the penalties.

i'm unsure whether this is worthy of a place on the wall of shame. NZ still won the tri nations, so I don't understand why you want to nominate him for this.

Think he's restored himself as a player after the game against the french
[/b]
Yep....for once he looked great!!! He almost looked like a VERY important gog in the AB machine.....the defence would not have been the same without him.

Everytime i have seen him with his blonde hair i think of a Cadbury's Top Deck chocolate.

Ahhh yes, i stand correctly and i also stand quite a stupid feeling individual.

i reckon so'oialo shud b in the wall of shame. he single-handedly lost us that game. he passed the ball straight to habana for an easy springbok try. the dissallowed try i reckon was the wrong decision by the ref cos he was just clearing out the ruck but he gave the springboks a penalty right around full time with the scores nearly level.

I personally think So'oialo doesn't deserve his place in here. I dont see any of you giving credit for the his VERY high work rate effort... Remember it was him who supported Macaw at the breakdowns... He had the highest tackle count of 56 in last years tri nations series he out pipped MaCaw and Collins in the defense area... At the end of the day he made a silly mistake but remember hes only human as you and I. You cant blame that loss on him. It was the team he was playing for that failed to win at a bigger margine, would it of made a difference if it was a different score line leading into that final minute???

A person who has a work rate as high as Rodney is an asset to any team ....
Com'on guy's cut him some slack

My 5 cents...

Well it says in the rules that they can be on the Wall of Shame even if they are in the Hall of Fame so it shouldnt matter what other performances he has had. Based on that game he should get in.

Based on THAT game he should get in.
[/b]

So why isn't Dan Carter on here from that shocking game he had against the spring boks.. REMEMBER THAT?? even 1 shocking game counts. "how you put it" Ive NEVER known any human alive or dead who played rugby thats had a 100% success rate... To me that type of person is not human

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

So why isn't Dan Carter on here from that shocking game he had against the spring boks.. REMEMBER THAT?? even 1 shocking game counts. "how you put it" Ive NEVER known any human alive or dead who played rugby thats had a 100% success rate... To me that type of person is not human
[/b][/quote]

No I dont actually remember that game but good point.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

No I dont actually remember that game but good point.
[/b][/quote]

Hahahah... OWNED.

Good old Rodney has yet to provide the real consistency to be ranked a great number 8. All too often his hands let him down not to mention the odd brain explosion

He's no where near the best ever # 8 in NZ but he is the best we have at the moment, we can all see that much "But" what you have to remember is, what he lack's in 1 thing he make's up for it "10 fold" in another thing... Same thing can be said about Jonah Lomu in his prime great runner but question marks on his "D"... You take the good with the bad. All you do is weigh up the person's stat option if there good out weighs there bad, then clearly you have a fine picture. But if there bad success rate exceeds there good, then clearly they get dropped no ifs whats or buts "kick him out".. BUT in this case of Rodney No person's stupid enough to miss out this work horse's very high work rate. Take into consideration his high number of tackles he gets through game in game out and the number of high percentage ball hit ups he does every game is honestly an assett to any team let alone his own country... The NZ selector's clearly can see what i can in this guy :cheers:

And if nun of you can see this.... Then i for 1 am glad nun of you are our nation's rugby selector's :):):)

you also have to remember that in the game you guys lost to us it was McCaw and Gear who missed those tackles on AAC on his way over the line... and it was Mauger and McAllister that missed those tackles on Mortlock on his barnstorming runs.. And McCaw did get penalised a lot more than most ABs in that game.. And Carter didnt play his best game with the ball... So when you add all those up, sure Rodney dropped a ball in the clear, but his defensive workrate was noticed even by me...

I think if you put him in the Wall of Shame for that game, McCaw, Gear, Carter, Mauger and McAllister also belong there... which they obviously dont..

you also have to remember that in the game you guys lost to us it was McCaw and Gear who missed those tackles on AAC on his way over the line... and it was Mauger and McAllister that missed those tackles on Mortlock on his barnstorming runs.. And McCaw did get penalised a lot more than most ABs in that game.. And Carter didnt play his best game with the ball... So when you add all those up, sure Rodney dropped a ball in the clear, but his defensive workrate was noticed even by me...

I think if you put him in the Wall of Shame for that game, McCaw, Gear, Carter, Mauger and McAllister also belong there... which they obviously dont..

[/b]

this wall of shame nomination was about last year's tri nations when they lost to the boks! not this yr's! READ!

Latest posts