• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa Football Supporters vs. South Africa Rugby Supporters

South Africa Football Supporters or South Africa Rugby Supporters

• Annoying Horns with Funny Names (aka Vuvuzela)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Hot Babes with Body Paint

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
Dont think Cheerleaders would work here. A bunch of slightly chubby Geordie lasses dancing round Newcastle on a wet November Friday night. You can go into town for that.
The other year I went to see the Ospreys play Leeds. As it was a pre-season friendly, it was still the summer and it was actually quite a nice day and I met Tommy Bowe and the Ospreys won and everything so it should have been great. HOWEVER! The day was scarred by one particular incident. Pre-match, they had some cheerleaders doing a dancey thing right in front of where I was sat. It was nice, it was fine, and most of them where about as good as you get up north. However, there was one they'd deliberately shoved at the back that I couldn't quite make out, besides a flash of ginger hair.

About ten minutes before kick-off, I'd gone to the toilet and on my way, the entire 10-or-so-girl-strong cheer squad walked towards me. I just kept walking, slightly to the side of them, trying to be inconspicuous, when suddenly - BOOM!- I was flat on the floor. The ginger cheerleader had stepped out of her pack and right into me. She knocked me off my feet. I looked up to see a massive lump of a girl looking down on me, while the rest walked on in giggles. She then said, in the gruffest voice I've ever heard, "Soz luv!" and skipped (Yes, literally skipped) off to join the rest of the girls.

I remember Alfie Whatshisface the Samoan putting in a devastating tackle on Tom Prydie that day and the rest of the crowd 'Oooooh!'ed. I didn't react as, I knew, it was nowhere near the biggest hit of the day.

...So, yeah, I think we could do without cheerleaders over here.

The other year I went to see the Ospreys play Leeds. As it was a pre-season friendly, it was still the summer and it was actually quite a nice day and I met Tommy Bowe and the Ospreys won and everything so it should have been great. HOWEVER! The day was scarred by one particular incident. Pre-match, they had some cheerleaders doing a dancey thing right in front of where I was sat. It was nice, it was fine, and most of them where about as good as you get up north. However, there was one they'd deliberately shoved at the back that I couldn't quite make out, besides a flash of ginger hair.

About ten minutes before kick-off, I'd gone to the toilet and on my way, the entire 10-or-so-girl-strong cheer squad walked towards me. I just kept walking, slightly to the side of them, trying to be inconspicuous, when suddenly - BOOM!- I was flat on the floor. The ginger cheerleader had stepped out of her pack and right into me. She knocked me off my feet. I looked up to see a massive lump of a girl looking down on me, while the rest walked on in giggles. She then said, in the gruffest voice I've ever heard, "Soz luv!" and skipped (Yes, literally skipped) off to join the rest of the girls.

I remember Alfie Whatshisface the Samoan putting in a devastating tackle on Tom Prydie that day and the rest of the crowd 'Oooooh!'ed. I didn't react as, I knew, it was nowhere near the biggest hit of the day.

...So, yeah, I think we could do without cheerleaders over here.
LMAO!! The Birds of Prey! They were such a ****ing joke. All absolutely buzzing. Watching the Quins/Tigers game last week my Dad bemoaned: "
How come all these other teams get cheerleaders that actually look like girls?!!"
It actually was that bad.

Here's some more:

lionssupporters.jpg

walesfans416.jpg Bleh!!

Also, I've seen it a couple of times at Loftus that some girls would walk around like that at Loftus and hand out flyers to the local Strip Joint about a km away from the stadium...

The Vuvuzelas is Loftus on a sunday afternoon.

I have the real deal haha
539750_3565345850227_1170319350_3420146_1019174256_n.jpg

Latest posts