• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs British and Irish Lions - Test 2

He's won a world cup while Gatland still lists the Doddie Weir cup in his cv.
There's no comeback for that.

By the way, and given the recent talks of RSA joining the 6N, can you imagine this every year?
De-lightful.

He's won a world cup while Gatland still lists the Doddie Weir cup in his cv.
There's no comeback for that.

By the way, and given the recent talks of RSA joining the 6N, can you imagine this every year?
De-lightful.
We will stay with SANZAAR for the Rugby Championship. SA Rugby won't quit unless thrown out, I have a feeling the New Zealanders and Argentineans also wants us in the competition. SARU considers the SH international competition, especially against NZ as sacred. They threatened to leave Super rugby over the years but never have I heard something about the Rugby Championship.

The same cant be said of the Aussies hey @Derpus ?

I know, was just messing with them.
You guys would never switch the chance to face nz on a competitive setting every year just to join the 6N.

A walk-on part in a war
for a leading role in a cage?
Nah.

They look like bloody saints after all this

At least the English can never be called "The Whinging Poms" again
Yeah, because the Kiwi's in particular dropped that accusation after RWC07...

We will stay with SANZAAR for the Rugby Championship. SA Rugby won't quit unless thrown out, I have a feeling the New Zealanders and Argentineans also wants us in the competition. SARU considers the SH international competition, especially against NZ as sacred. They threatened to leave Super rugby over the years but never have I heard something about the Rugby Championship.

The same cant be said of the Aussies hey @Derpus ?
What do you mean? as far as i know all four countries signed a 10 year extension to the Rugby Championship last year. I think Australia definitely want SA in the Rugby Championship. I think we still feel an affinity for you guys as part of the traditional big 3 (which is definitely more of a big 2 now). There are loads of saffas living here and we have similar cultures. The 6 Nations can get f***ed.

If you mean no one in Australia watches rugby, we are about to go bankrupt and will therefore leave by default - then yeah sure.

This won't stop the haters
end yes GIF

Just want the third deciding test, screw all this sideshow bullshit, rugby need a great game today

Hopefully Curry has a blinder and shuts up critics, whilst Watson is clearly talented I can't get over the criticising of Currys couple of silly pens given how lucky Watson was to escape the tackle with only a pen such a double standard.

Hopefully Curry has a blinder and shuts up critics, whilst Watson is clearly talented I can't get over the criticising of Currys couple of silly pens given how lucky Watson was to escape the tackle with only a pen such a double standard.
Every class 7 treads a very thin line. One week they give away 2 pens, the next they win 2 turnovers. When there are only 3 games in a test series people will be over critical. I did think his penalties were a bit silly, but it really can't be that hard for a world class pro to stamp out stuff like that with feedback from coaches.

Tbh I thought Curry was one of the only ones trying to make it a proper SA vs BIL games with a bit of edge and bite.

He was 100% told to go and be a menace, and conceding penalties is a risk in that, but for the extra aggression etc it inserted I think it was worth it

Who are the Hamish loving Curry critics on here? I haven't seen any TBH. The Mish tip tackle was extremely out of character. His disciplinary record is exemplary and his tackle technique is usually spot on. I just think he came off the bench and was a bit overexuberant in that moment. Same probably goes for Curry with his late hit on Faf straight after kick off. Can happen when the adrenalin is pumping.

Latest posts