• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs British and Irish Lions - Test 3

Every tour people talk about the end of the tour and each time it comes to nothing. The tours will continue for the foreseeable future.

As for today, the Lions by 7 if Williams and Adams can win the high balls

Don't see anything but pure optimism to think the lions will win. Quite clearly the worse of the two teams.

If SA gas out and/or Reinach shits the leaba they'll win but a solid SA performance will win the series.

I don't necessarily mean the lions would cease to exist, but certainly a pretty bad loss of credibility which it will struggle to recover from

I don't necessarily mean the lions would cease to exist, but certainly a pretty bad loss of credibility which it will struggle to recover from

One maul try in 160 minutes is mostly awful from a Lions brand/entertainment perspective. I don't know why Gatland brought an attack coach when he has overruled them and basically told the scrum half to box kick and the fly half isn't allowed to have a go when it's on.

'We'll have the candle lit for ya' the most Irish thing ever said on Sky Sports.

Hopefully the last Lions test

I Hope Please GIF

It's weird how wins vs the Lions are supposedly some big feat, yet wins against the Barbarians are completely meaningless

That was brain dead for a non straight line out.

Latest posts