• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs British and Irish Lions - Test 3

I remember being lambasted for calling Squidge **** on here
Not by me,
I've always hated the guy - ever since he got his videos removed for using copyrighted content and had a big crying tantrum on reddit and got them to brigade WR over it

Not by me,
I've always hated the guy - ever since he got his videos removed for using copyrighted content and had a big crying tantrum on reddit and got them to brigade WR over it
Not only threw a tantrum. He quit his job and tried to use world rugby's copyrighted material to earn an income without compensating for it.

When the bench came on the tempo went up and SA were struggling. They were never going to live with players who play at high tempo.
Half time something was said but Lions did turn it around again... only to throw that all away by kicking for 3 instead of putting it through the hands and forcing SA to play rugby in their 22 under pressure for less than 5 minutes. At that stage given how the game has gone you commit to the attacking mindset not the 3. Doing so makes several statements to both the teams. Leading up there could have had 2 yellows and a penalty try, it was on.

I'm amazed at how the pundits and presenters can say it was a good series with straight faces. Been a farce from start to finish and the quality of rugby has been awful. If this is the template for Lions series going forward then they won't have much of a future.

I don't get care as much as I expected to - the main thing is I just can't stand South Africa being happy.

Dammit if only our coaches weren't a bunch of crackheads we could have prevented their happiness.

Well they wanted to disband the lions a few years back. Might as well do it. How do the best players from 4 nations not win against 1 nation. Haha

Well they wanted to disband the lions a few years back. Might as well do it. How do the best players from 4 nations not win against 1 nation. Haha
Do Better Jann Arden GIF by CTV

Latest posts