• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs British & Irish Lions - Test 1

Good luck everyone, I just hope everyone has fun*.

*I actually hope for the opposite of this.
Here's something to start your day off right, then:
Saw a clip on Lions social media this morning where Gatland said BOD is the most talented player he's ever coached

It's funny because Geechs said the best Lion he ever coached was Jason Leonard who he dropped for the tests.

Maybe Gatland is trying to butter up BOD so he doesn't slam him too hard on social media if the Lions get beat.

Luke Fitzgerald and Neil Francis on "the left wing podcast" is the height of irony. Privileged racist morons.

That's unpleasant, not sure I'm buying into the apology much either.

Too many comments from the .ie article in other post are very poor too. Surprised at the ratio of "likes" on them, doesn't speak well of the site users to say the least.

That's unpleasant, not sure I'm buying into the apology much either.

Too many comments from the .ie article in other post are very poor too. Surprised at the ratio of "likes" on them, doesn't speak well of the site users to say the least.
The comments on that site are famously a complete unrivalled cesspit. They're actually for the most part a lot better than I expected

There's lots of people in the world who are so one eyed in their left or right wing views and they'll probably never change. Then you have most normal people who lay somewhere in the middle.

The real problem is with the voting system there is no middle ground to vote so it almost pushes everyone in a hard left or right way.

I'm currently in a Cardiff pub and you've got Welsh fans in Lions shirts berating someone in a Welsh rugby shirt for being an "unpatriotic nationalist ****" and he needs to change his shirt before the match

Cardiff pubs are the best place to watch rugby. So many happy memories from my students days and Wal v Eng (excluding RWC 2015 - that was hell)

Don't shoot the messenger but I just saw a rumour on another forum that Wyn Jones might be out and Sutherland could be starting with Mako on the bench. If true the Boks replacement props will be high fiving each other as we speak.

Latest posts