• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs Italy

"South Africa don't look like they know what they are doing" - Score 2 tries within the next 5 minutes. Top level commentators curse.

I wonder how long before a pigeon becomes a casualty in this game, there are tons of them.
Can you imagine Erasmus's video complaint if a South African taken out by a pigeon or one blocks a conversion/penalty?

Nice to see Boks again showing ambition in open play for a second match in a row. If they can keep that up and incorporate more open play from guys like Pollard, Libbok and Willemse to complement Am and their backline then they are almost literally going to have no weaknesses and can play successfully in any style (i.e. they'd be my personal strong favourites to defend the ***le).

Lovely try from Italy from the length of the field. Great to see them keeping their morale after being spanked.

Italy looked genuinely good in the first half, Six Nations is going to be interesting

Think they just p***ed off SA with it though and that second half was a rampage

Six months ago or so, we lost to Georgia and most of the rugby community wanted us out of the Six Nations.
Now, we won against Australia and we played 40 decent minutes against South Africa.
Congratulations to Mr Crowley, his staff and all of the players.
And beaten Wales away

Six months ago or so, we lost to Georgia and most of the rugby community wanted us out of the Six Nations.
Now, we won against Australia and we played 40 decent minutes against South Africa.
Italy have had results but I still feel they need to show they are capable of not getting the wooden spoon.

OK, they are playing for real now.
Think it's more Italy's doing rather than SA.

Everything just fell apart, line speed, contact, breakdown, kicking, penalties, belief, etc... the potential is clearly there for Italy though.

Decent outing from the Boks. I feel the gap between Wiese and Roos is massive.

Well done to Italy that first half.

I d
Decent outing from the Boks. I feel the gap between Wiese and Roos is massive.

Well done to Italy that first half.
I didn't manage to watch the match. Which way do you mean? Roos has not been able so far to recreate his 2021 form at the Stormers. That carrying on for the Bokke?

I d

I didn't manage to watch the match. Which way do you mean? Roos has not been able so far to recreate his 2021 form at the Stormers. That carrying on for the Bokke?
He just seem to fade away when playing for the boks fair he has not played a ton with them but not looking good

Not to **** on your chips but beating doesnt mean **** anymore.

Latest posts