• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa VS Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.
john smit appears to be a wonderful human being, he is well built, stocky and very macho. im sure the welsh boys will look forward to getting physicall with such a bear.
xxxxxxx

john smit appears to be a wonderful human being, he is well built, stocky and very macho. im sure the welsh boys will look forward to getting physicall with such a bear.
xxxxxxx
[/b]
:lol: quality post man

So, is anyone going to the game?
Wish I could, but SA is all the way down there, and I'm all the way up here. :c

Good news, no rain is forecasted for Saturday. Just a brisk north-wester blowing

Good news, no rain is forecasted for Saturday. Just a brisk north-wester blowing
[/b]
Yep, we'll see some good attacking rugby from both teams a la:

Cooper ==> Jones ==> Shanklin ==> Parker ==> Habana ==> try.

<_<

So, is anyone going to the game?
Wish I could, but SA is all the way down there, and I'm all the way up here. :c [/b]

I was really thinking of going to the Loftus game the next week, it'd be my first time going to a Springbok match.

Unfortunately I have no idea where to begin with buying my tickets, I checked Computicket but they've only got a small amount and not the stand I'm looking for. (I knew tickets were expensive but I wasn't expecting R375.

I'm also writing my last exam on the same day though :(

I might take a walk to Loftus after my exam on friday though, just to check if they've got any of the seats left that I'm looking for, you can buy tickets -at- Loftus right ?

Boggle, there were still quite a few tickets left last week. I also went to computicket 1st and they only had expensive tickets near the corner. Was told they sell cheaper tickets at Loftus. The 2 cheaper tickets are the scholar seats behind the posts and the top section of the eaststand (R250).

and the top section of the eaststand (R250). [/b]

hhmmm, those were the ones I was looking for, every time I've been at loftus I've sat on the east stand and as far as I'm concerned it's an excellent spot, just a bit disappointed that only the top seats seem to be cheap.

I'll definitely go and make a stop there though, I'll get in contact with some of my buddies see if they have the time (and cash) to go watch the game with me. I've been absolutely -duying- to go watch a Springbok game for years now.

<div class='quotemain'> and the top section of the eaststand (R250). [/b]

hhmmm, those were the ones I was looking for, every time I've been at loftus I've sat on the east stand and as far as I'm concerned it's an excellent spot, just a bit disappointed that only the top seats seem to be cheap.

I'll definitely go and make a stop there though, I'll get in contact with some of my buddies see if they have the time (and cash) to go watch the game with me. I've been absolutely -duying- to go watch a Springbok game for years now.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah the eaststand is fine, I was surprised how much you see from there, you hardly need to check the big screen out. Although R250 is still steep!

Good luck to both sides and I hope its a competitive match. Prediction: South Africa 42 Wales 12.

I have a feeling the team is not going to be the best available.... Adrian Jacobs at centre insted of Steyn... Luke Watson in the loose trio replacing Kankowski, Jantjes instead of Montgomery... (Thanks you Oregen Hoskins you piece of **** )

My prediction:

South Africa 32
Wales 28

I'ts gonna be close because of our stupid quota selection policy. If Wales were at full strength, i wouldn't have been surprised by a win from them.

Ricky Januarie you fool!
Januarie's been dropped for disciplinary reasons. This means we have Bolla Conradie at 9 and and out-of-form Ruan Pienaar on the bench. I don't know which is worse. Plus, this means Pienaar will effectively be replacing Steyn on the bench. Also, no Kankowski!
SA Team:
15. Conrad Jantjes
14. Tonderai Chavhanga
13. Adrian Jacobs
12. Jean de Villiers
11. Bryan Habana
10. Butch James
9. Bolla Conradie
8. Pierre Spies
7. Juan Smith
6. Luke Watson
5. Andries Bekker
4. Bakkies Botha
3. Brian Mujati
2. John Smit &copy;
1. Gurthro Steenkamp.

Subs: Bismarck du Plessis, CJ van der Linde, Victor Matfield, Danie Rossouw , Ruan Pienaar, Peter Grant, Percy Montgomery.

I don't think PdV cares much about who's starting, or maybe he wants the experienced old heads of Percy and Matfield for the end of the game.
Steyn's omission is understandable considering Grant and Percy have to be there and Pienaar can cover 9. But Rossouw ahead of Kankowski?! Just because he can cover lock and loosie?
I'm being optomistic here and guessing that next week he'll experiment and replace Spies with Kankowski. Still though, Rossouw didn't even start for the bulls.

No Francois Steyn, or Ryan Kankowski? Retard coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew he would do it.

Is Jaque Fourie injured?
[/b]
Yep, he'll probably be ready for the Tri Nations.

Well well, Conradie is a starting Springbok now. Great stuff. De Villiers' Cape favouritism is starting to show. Is Conradie better than Kockett, hey Peter? Is he?! Maybe he wants to make things fair and choose our 5th choice scrum as well? FFS..
8 months ago the Bulls and the Sharks brought the William Webb Ellis cup home, now the team is starting to resemble the Rudolf Straulie era.

Looking forward to this match. Just hope it goes well for Shaun Edwards.

Oh yes, it's looking very god for us <strike>no-hopers</strike> Welsh. ;)

*cue Shane Williams injury ruling him out of both tests*

Yep, he'll probably be ready for the Tri Nations.

Well well, Conradie is a starting Springbok now. Great stuff. De Villiers' Cape favouritism is starting to show. Is Conradie better than Kockett, hey Peter? Is he?! Maybe he wants to make things fair and choose our 5th choice scrum as well? FFS..
8 months ago the Bulls and the Sharks brought the William Webb Ellis cup home, now the team is starting to resemble the Rudolf Straulie era.

--------------------
IPB Image[/b]

He left out Ryan Kankowski. He is not on the bench. One of the best loose forwards in years. Such a young talent, being compared to greats such as Zinzan Brooke. Yet he is not even on the bench??? Danie Rossouw, better than Ryan Kankowski? WTF???

Big surprises in the squad. Don't think Guthro should be there, we have better Props than him. Nice to see the Bekker and Janties are getting chances but the teams looks like were playing an average team, not the Six nations champions. Bolle doesn't start for the Stormers so he definately play for the Boks. Kankoski is the biggest surprise after taking so many teams to pieces when running with the ball. Maybe Pienaars in for his ability to play anywhere.
Could this be the chance the Welsh have being waiting for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts