TRF C A Iversen

Rugby Gaming Nut
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Highlanders
South African Region - General Discussion Thread

Please feel free to add your name in this thread if you have interest in these upcoming competitions and this will be the thread for general discussion as the competition progresses. :)

What do we want to know?

1. That if your interested in playing in the leagues, that you'll be fine with committing to playing the competition through to it's conclusion whatever the result may be for yourself personally as a player.

2. That you understand that it's important that these games are to be played in good spirits and that any negativity towards other players will be deleted from these threads.

3. That you understand that not everyone can have a "dead-on equally rated team" in such competitions as these and that in the end there are bound to be games where one side will perhaps have a slight advantage in some ways. That's just the way of things. :)

X-Box 360 Comp:

Names - Gamertags:

PS3 Comp:

User Names - PSN ID's:

Blaze_Africa - Blaze_Africa
hk1979 - InnerMega
RawbieRawbs - Rawbie99
fred.arnold - deadlysquirell

PS3

My alias is Rawbie99

I can only really play on weekends though because I am a boarder at school so obv I can't play on monday-thurs, so if the competition is played during the week then count me out but still add me so we can play on the wkend. Have Fifa 11, Black Ops etc

IM IN!!! Its about time... My PSN ID is Deadlysquirell add me to you're list...

Only problem is I work alot... I start at 12 am and finish 12pm mondays to fridays

Hi guys, I need to hear from one of you guys from South Africa who's willing to help co-ordinate a draw for the PS3 comp (no Xbox entries at the moment).

The way the comp will run:

A fixtures/results thread will be posted very soon.

Round Robin format - (Everyone plays each other twice)

For this first comp it'll 5 min games (as stability and lag can be a greater issue on longer games)

You can use whatever teams you like but home side gets first pick (check draw for home & away)

After the 2 rounds a final will be played. If there are more than 8 competitors by the start of the comp, then there will be semi-finals.

There is only the obligation to play one game a week, that should be more than enough to time to arrange fixtures with your drawn opponents via personal message.

The results of each game will be put into the fixtures/results thread.

The points format will be:
Win (4pts)
Draw or inability to connect and get a result (2pts)
Loss Within 7pts (1pt)
Four tries in a game (1pt)
Loss by 8 or more (0 pts)

Let me know if you want to join this comp within the next day or it may be these 5 only in the South African comp.

Latest posts