Speed Issue

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Eternam, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Eternam

Eternam Guest

Hi I would like to know is anyone has had and knows how to solve this issue. when ever i start a match the speed of the game doubles it self making it imposible to control the players. I must say that the audio stays at the normal speed. Well hope someone can help me. thanks

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. woosaah

woosaah Guest

have you unlocked any of the unlockables?

is this a friendly game or a competition game. try a competition game and see what happens (the unlockables arnt meant to work on them)

4. IanRobo75

IanRobo75 Guest

Other people have solved this by updating their video drivers. Someone had Vista & NVidia I think and updated to the latest drivers (that only came outa week or 2 ago).

5. gallopaway

gallopaway Guest

i had the speed problem when i tried playing it on my laptop.
    havent solved it as yet - could be the graphic drivers

6. Eternam

Eternam Guest

First of all thanks for the replys. I am playing on a notebook witn ati radeon mobility x300. The problem appears in anymatch I play even training. I checked and there were no updates for my video drivers. The strange thing it that it played well during the first 2 weeks then it started to show this problem.
    Once again thanks

7. kaftka

kaftka Guest

I had this problem with Madden 06. Could never fix this problem. It was jerky and ridiculously fast and extremely unplayable. I have ati radeon x1600 and not even updating the drivers fixed it. Madden 08 works perfectly though...

This isn't a helpful post, I just wish you luck in fixing it. Gutted if you can't...

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!