Spencer Returns to NZ!

Discussion in 'Super Rugby' started by Bullitt, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Cymro

Cymro Guest

So does that mean he is going to try and get selected for the All Blacks then?

4. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

5. InsaneAsylum

InsaneAsylum Guest

i wonder if we'll ever see the marshall and spencer 9/10 combination for the all blacks again...

i think new zealand would deport graham henry if that ever happened :)

6. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

Is this meant to be funny??

Or just annoy the kiwi's??

7. sanzar

sanzar Guest

8. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Gee, I wonder if this is a Teh Mite gag? Surely not.

9. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

I've been Rick Rolled heaps and it was funny the 1st few times but now it's just ******* me off. Hate dat fool

10. InsaneAsylum

InsaneAsylum Guest

agree'd man, rickrolled is only funny the first time...

it's now one of those things that have been overdone on the internet

much like "i'm rick james bitch LOL"

11. BLR

BLR Guest

rickrolled is always funny, because the 80's was a hillarious period in time...

12. nam97

nam97 Guest

13. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Gee thats...well..gee.....

Anyway in regards to Ricks "knee wobble dancing technique".....well it may have been cool once upon a time...but if dancing is meant to be a mating call to the opposite sex....then Rick Astley must do a lot of things on his....er.....knees.

14. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

Maybe he will do for New Zealand what Montgomery did for South Africa...

WIN A WORLD CUP!!! :p

15. Dmx#1

Dmx#1 Guest

What does Montgomery and Spencer have in common? Theyre both grossly overrated.

16. InsaneAsylum

InsaneAsylum Guest

i was going to say "they both love the look of their own reflection" :D

17. BLR

BLR Guest

Spencer isn't over-rated, he has shown that he doesn't have the bottle to show up in the important games and is far too mercurial, whoever rates him very highly obviously has a short memory, WC semi 03.

I reckon Montgomery is class, has had a large playing career, has won games for his team heaps of times, solid boot, doesn't have a high mistake rate....he's quality, you could clearly see about a few years ago what the Boks missed when he was not playing....

Steyn however is over-rated, he could be great but is far too young, can make some really shite plays, yet most articles I read on him are the journalist having a big self gratification session over Mr Francois.

18. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

wtf Rick Astley. Now that is Mindf*ck, bricks will be shat (see off-topic)

19. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

I think he is going to become one of the best players we have ever had... age is irrelevant these days anyway.

20. BLR

BLR Guest

I am aware of that, but he has plenty of 'experience' so that is not the correct word to use. I think he will become a great player, but he hasn't 'matured' as of yet....he has alot of jittery moments that I believe he will eventually get out of his game and will be immense...

21. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

True. I do admit that Steyn has more brain farts than a farting brain, but like you say, he is still a kid, and needs to get over himself... only then will he be the player that he has the potential to become.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!