• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spencer Returns to NZ!

i wonder if we'll ever see the marshall and spencer 9/10 combination for the all blacks again...

i think new zealand would deport graham henry if that ever happened :)

I've been Rick Rolled heaps and it was funny the 1st few times but now it's just ******* me off. Hate dat fool

I've been Rick Rolled heaps and it was funny the 1st few times but now it's just ******* me off. Hate dat fool [/b]

agree'd man, rickrolled is only funny the first time...

it's now one of those things that have been overdone on the internet

much like "i'm rick james ***** LOL"

Gee thats...well..gee.....

Anyway in regards to Ricks "knee wobble dancing technique".....well it may have been cool once upon a time...but if dancing is meant to be a mating call to the opposite sex....then Rick Astley must do a lot of things on his....er.....knees.

Maybe he will do for New Zealand what Montgomery did for South Africa...

WIN A WORLD CUP!!! :p

What does Montgomery and Spencer have in common? Theyre both grossly overrated. [/b]

i was going to say "they both love the look of their own reflection" :D

What does Montgomery and Spencer have in common? Theyre both grossly overrated.[/b]
Spencer isn't over-rated, he has shown that he doesn't have the bottle to show up in the important games and is far too mercurial, whoever rates him very highly obviously has a short memory, WC semi 03.

I reckon Montgomery is class, has had a large playing career, has won games for his team heaps of times, solid boot, doesn't have a high mistake rate....he's quality, you could clearly see about a few years ago what the Boks missed when he was not playing....

Steyn however is over-rated, he could be great but is far too young, can make some really shite plays, yet most articles I read on him are the journalist having a big self gratification session over Mr Francois.

Steyn however is over-rated, he could be great but is far too young, can make some really shite plays, yet most articles I read on him are the journalist having a big self gratification session over Mr Francois.[/b]

I think he is going to become one of the best players we have ever had... age is irrelevant these days anyway.

Steyn however is over-rated, he could be great but is far too young, can make some really shite plays, yet most articles I read on him are the journalist having a big self gratification session over Mr Francois.[/b]
I think he is going to become one of the best players we have ever had... age is irrelevant these days anyway.[/b]
I am aware of that, but he has plenty of 'experience' so that is not the correct word to use. I think he will become a great player, but he hasn't 'matured' as of yet....he has alot of jittery moments that I believe he will eventually get out of his game and will be immense...

I am aware of that, but he has plenty of 'experience' so that is not the correct word to use. I think he will become a great player, but he hasn't 'matured' as of yet....he has alot of jittery moments that I believe he will eventually get out of his game and will be immense...[/b]

True. I do admit that Steyn has more brain farts than a farting brain, but like you say, he is still a kid, and needs to get over himself... only then will he be the player that he has the potential to become.

Latest posts