Spiro Zevros spins Saturday's loss

Discussion in 'Tri Nations 2009-2011' started by Jethro, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Jethro

Jethro Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Could it perhaps be the 2009 version of the Wallabies aren't as good as those earlier teams? For sure the ABs look a weaker outfit over the last couple of years as they scramble to cover major player loses. Troughs and highs I reckon. What I would like to see just once this year is an Aussie rugby journalist acknowledge his team loss on the day due to the other guys actually playing better rugby, not just turning up on the day for the Wooblies to lose to.

For Oz supporters I feel your pain, the ABs went a session dropping every T3 game as well :(

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Jethro

Jethro Guest

Spiro outdone by Stephen Jones who clearly was watching another game in an alternative reality where the Lions won their last two series down south

Strangely even the Aussie Channel 7 Commentators were stating how badly the ABs were getting done by the Ref in the first quarter. Maybe Mr Jones watched a league game instead and got confused by all the ball running, something he's not use to clearly.

4. QLD

QLD Guest

Zavos did a very good article of the game yesterday, this ones aint bad either. Top writer he is.

5. TheBokke

TheBokke Guest

Spiros is a plank and clearly has a dislike for Saffas. I can understand that but at least wite balanced articles.

6. William18

William18 Guest

I think Zavos is a great journalist. He always comes up with an interesting angle. Jones is just an idiot, I never ever read his stuff. It is just way too biased.

7. TheBokke

TheBokke Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (William18 @ Aug 26 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Zavos is the SH Jones.

8. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

I was waiting for this one to pop up...

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!