• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Splinter Cell 5

S

St Helens RLFC

My sources tell me this is going to be out between November and December and something. It's been delayed about 3 years so this had better be worth the hype. There's going to be some DLC too, presumably some extra levels or something.

Assassin's Creed 2 is also expected in this time frame and will also have DLC. Now that is a game to be excited about.

yeah a small teaser was shown about a week or so back and I suspect more will be shown of conviction at e3. have to wait and see how it turns out as it has been in development for a long time and I am pretty sure ubisoft have put another dev team on it and basically rebuilt it from scratch hence the huge delay in it coming out.

hmm assassin's creed 2 could be sweet. I haven't played or own the first one yet but maybe I will get it as it's probably cheapish now. I have been hesitant to get it because nearly everyone that has played it says that it gets really repetitive and a bit boring. it's due q4 this year but I wouldn't be surprised to see it slip if the competition from other games around november december is as intense as it was last year

Assassin's Creed is a gaming masterpiece - but it does get repetetive.

I struggled with asassins creed. Its was a beautiful game with awsome combat. I didnt even mind the repetitive nature of the missions. The story really bothered me. I was having so much fun just playing that the first time I got ripped out of the game and back into modern times lying on that table, I just thought what have they done. While the story was actually good, it keeped taking me out of the fun and imerssion and frustrating me. I think ill wait for the review on number 2 and see if its in the same style.

Splinter cell with a three year delay could have only made it better, at least I hope (duke nukem) Im eagerly awaiting this one.

The story from the first game suggests to me it'll be continued in Assassin's Creed 2.

Yeah I figured as much. Next time im living in a country that has game rental shops Ill give it a go. I really enjoyed the gameplay, I liked hunting down the templars and exploring.

Conviction needs to be very, very good. Double Agent lost it's way with only a couple of 'classic' SC levels and so far the conviction teasers ain't hitting my buttons. XBox 360 exclusive as well isn't it?

I'm far more excited about Assassin's Creed 2 B)

e3 demo looked quite nice. perhaps all this time in development was worth it

Latest posts