• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spore - Creature Creator. Created Creatures here

R

Radman

I will be getting the creator asap. This thread is for all of your favourite creatures to be shown off.

Here is one I found for starters. WARNING: Explicit, but hillarious!!! :D

its just like the discovery channel, whens this game due out, i have been waiting for a few years for this game.

The full creature creator is available on Friday for $15. If you can't wait a free trial version with 25% of the parts is able to be downloaded HERE.

its just like the discovery channel, whens this game due out, i have been waiting for a few years for this game. [/b]

september from the last bit of info I saw.

Anything make you think i can't wait for this game!!!!!!!!!!!! :) At least i have the brilliance of MASS EFFECT to keep me busy until it's release this September. :)

I think spores is overrated. It looks like a game for 8 y/o kids.
[/b]
I'm sure "8 y/o kids" understand the concept that this game has and understand how the features that it provides are possible.
<_<

Haha I'm downloading this right now what a hardcase game
[/b]
Yeh, I would aswell except my computer's internet is fuxxored so I'm using a laptop (with no GFK card) instead. :(

Also, you'll be downloading JUST the Creature Creator, allowing you to design and create your personal creature. You won't be doing anything that Spore* provides.
*The full game is released in September, I think.

Latest posts