Sports' caricature

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by alexrugby, Feb 23, 2010.

1. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

have you ever questioned anybody or yourself: WTF do we call This stupid behavior SPORTS?

I am about this [​IMG]

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Olyy

Olyy Guest

Curling is well good!

4. fcukernaut

fcukernaut Guest

I don't know, my dad loves it, I hate it and think it's boring as hell. Has a lot of strategy and is insanely hard to play though. On the plus side it's a great place to get absolutely shittered off your face.

5. shtove

shtove Guest

Russian women scrubbing.

6. Nickdnz

Nickdnz Guest

I'be been thinking the same thing since the winter Olympics started and have complained to many-a-people. I'm sure it requires talent and practice, but don't tell me a Curler deserves the same gold medal and Olympic Sprinter or Marathon Runner deserves. Two totally different levels of class as athletes.

On a side note I want to marry many members of the Russian Curling team. Which compels me to continue watching.

7. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Feb 24 2010, 03:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Russian ladies scrub at nights, God damn it they know the sex ;)

8. RC

RC Guest

I enjoy watching people risk their lives when it comes to the winter olympics; if they're not in danger then i'm not watching.

9. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Thats true, RC.

They could get a NASTY bruised elbow from that!

10. RC

RC Guest

Or graze their knees!

11. bristol-iain

bristol-iain Guest

Curling may be abit dull, however the GB womans skip is a 19 year old blonde.

Wheres the remote

12. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Feb 24 2010, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Is that not in really bad taste?

13. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Feb 24 2010, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yeah man, you're right

I guess Downhill and Ski jumping (along with Lugers) do more show than any others

14. fcukernaut

fcukernaut Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Feb 24 2010, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Yes, but the whole death factor makes it very entertaining

15. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fcukernaut @ Feb 25 2010, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Yes, but the whole death factor makes it very entertaining
    [/b][/quote]

Then these guys are really death riders

[​IMG]

16. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *splat* Ambulance

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!