• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sports' caricature

A

alexrugby

have you ever questioned anybody or yourself: WTF do we call This stupid behavior SPORTS?

I am about this
Curling.jpg

I don't know, my dad loves it, I hate it and think it's boring as hell. Has a lot of strategy and is insanely hard to play though. On the plus side it's a great place to get absolutely shittered off your face.

I'be been thinking the same thing since the winter Olympics started and have complained to many-a-people. I'm sure it requires talent and practice, but don't tell me a Curler deserves the same gold medal and Olympic Sprinter or Marathon Runner deserves. Two totally different levels of class as athletes.

On a side note I want to marry many members of the Russian Curling team. Which compels me to continue watching.

I enjoy watching people risk their lives when it comes to the winter olympics; if they're not in danger then i'm not watching.

Curling may be abit dull, however the GB womans skip is a 19 year old blonde.

Wheres the remote

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Feb 24 2010, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I enjoy watching people risk their lives when it comes to the winter olympics; if they're not in danger then i'm not watching.[/b]

Is that not in really bad taste?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Feb 24 2010, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I enjoy watching people risk their lives when it comes to the winter olympics; if they're not in danger then i'm not watching.[/b]

Yeah man, you're right

I guess Downhill and Ski jumping (along with Lugers) do more show than any others

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Feb 24 2010, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Feb 24 2010, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Yes, but the whole death factor makes it very entertaining

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fcukernaut @ Feb 25 2010, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Feb 24 2010, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Feb 24 2010, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Yes, but the whole death factor makes it very entertaining
[/b][/quote]

Then these guys are really death riders

blide-crop_45.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *splat* Ambulance

Latest posts