• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sports gaming question of the year!!

Who would you least like to meet in a dark alley??

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrew

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

NZL Fan

0,1445,191384,00.jpg

producer.jpg

I voted mario for the simple fact that if i met andrew "bloody" wilson i'd give him a darn good talking to, he's full of poos, the liar.
<

WITHOUT A DOUBT MARIO

In a dark, alley, on a plane, in the cinemas..............I cannot wait to finally give Andrew wilson what he deserves.......my copies of rugby, and a good spaying.

Hopefully that will provoke him to get violent.....in which i will proceed to cut-off his hands so he cant work anymore!!!!!!!!

If I met Mario............I'd say good job, keep it up, its only getting better!

I would have a hard job of meeting any of them in a dark alley as I live nowhere near any of them!

chop his nuts off......then feed it to him piece by piece.......then i'd throw him to the homosexuals

The problem with meeting AW is that after you gave him your copies of rugby and a piece of your mind and then proceeded to beat him the following would happen:

He would somehow cheapen the experience of beating him leaving you with the feeling that you have been cheated out of enjoying the whole incident.

And this feeling would remain with you for the rest of your days or until some other games company makes a half-decent rugby game.

Hey, Rugby 2005 is a half decent game, I'm still playing it now & enjoying every minute I play on it...Well I play it multiplayer only though

this thread looks kinda gay.......we're looking at two photos of men......if it were women then different story but....................NZL fan.....are you gay?

Originally posted by kinkon89@Jun 5 2005, 10:12 PM
this thread looks kinda gay.......we're looking at two photos of men......if it were women then different story but....................NZL fan.....are you gay?
No.............hence the question "who would you least like to meet in a dark alley".........
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Jun 5 2005, 10:12 PM)

No.............hence the question "who would you least like to meet in a dark alley".........[/b]
good point
<

Latest posts