• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spread the word

B

Bullitt

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS MESSAGE AROUND YOUR OFFICE AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE TAKES PART THIS FRIDAY:

The Leaders of the world are asking for your support to combat terrorism and we are being encouraged to demonstrate against these terrorists this Friday at 15:00 hours. It is a well-known fact that Al-Qaeda are against alcohol consumption and think it is sinful to look at a naked woman. Therefore, at 15:00 hours this Friday, all women should run naked through the office while men chase them with a beer in their hands. This is the best way to show our disgust for Al-Qaeda and will hopefully help us in detecting the terrorists amongst us, so anybody who does not do as proposed will be deemed a terrorist, denounced to the world and shot. Thank you.

R

RoyalBlueStuey

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS MESSAGE AROUND YOUR OFFICE AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE TAKES PART THIS FRIDAY:

The Leaders of the world are asking for your support to combat terrorism and we are being encouraged to demonstrate against these terrorists this Friday at 15:00 hours. It is a well-known fact that Al-Qaeda are against alcohol consumption and think it is sinful to look at a naked woman. Therefore, at 15:00 hours this Friday, all women should run naked through the office while men chase them with a beer in their hands. This is the best way to show our disgust for Al-Qaeda and will hopefully help us in detecting the terrorists amongst us, so anybody who does not do as proposed will be deemed a terrorist, denounced to the world and shot. Thank you.
[/b]

You are right...a stand must be taken, our way of life must be defended!

G

GAYPRACTOR101

typical white people...always hate the blackman becoz of his gigantic dick...

WHEN WILL THIS STOP!!!!!!!!!

T

The Flash

Typical Black People - The real racists.

Oh, thats right I don't really believe that, I'm just exercising the same pathetic use of freedom of speech that I see above.

It is possible to offend white people too you know. Joking or not.

Oh yeah, I'll tack on "lol" so I show I'm joking too and get away with anything, lol.

Any mod, feel free to delete mine and Chiros posts. I won't on principle.

T

The Flash

To move back to Teh's first post. I actually got a similar e-mail ages ago at work. If only the western way of life was like that every week.