• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sri Lanka in New Zealand

in hindsight regarding that run-out

underarms were within the rules - obviously not now

so, it may be deemed unsportmanlike...

i wont go on defending the underarm, in fact i hated it, and i hate the chapples, and felt sorry for NZ

just like i hated that run-out, and felt sorry for the lankans

anywho its been a good series none the less

Friggen duckworth in 20/20 - whats the point - its a 2/3 hour match....just play in rain hail or snow in 20/20.....perhaps a new thing to look at for the ICC if they officiate 20/20 as another legit form of the game

33.2 Vettori to Silva, SIX, tossed up on off stump, down the track shimmies Silva, not to the pitch but uses the bottom hand to cleanly smack that over mid-on, one bounce and over the ropes, shot! [/b]

one bounce over the ropes? but its a SIX!!!? stupid comentators

just like bill lawry "right off the meat of the bat" argh he said it all the time last night, i have only ever noticed after the 12th man
[/b]

the aussie commentators have issues with trade mark sentences

Got him gorne! - Lawry
Was cramped for ROM (meant to be room) - Tony Grieg
Wonderful stroke - Benaud

And when Gilly hit Panaser to the moon n back...............that 24 rn over....I heard Taylor same the same thing exactly twice

"what a sound, what a wonderful cracking sound, its gone, its over its 6"

3 balls later said the exact same thing...it did sound good "off the meat of the bat" :p

yeah they did, good find in taylor glad he got a century. but it shows the lack of depth in the bowling we have

That was some finish to the second ODI, New Zeland looked to getting there quite comfortably but then a series of dot balls brought it right down to the wire and then Mason hits 4 off the final ball, great stuff.

he might as well have gone for it, we couldnt lose the game from there.

win last night makes it 2 -1 for new zealand

well that was a big waste of a series. 1-1 in the tests 1-1 in the 20/20 and 2-2 in the odis.

no change in the rankings, and it was just pointless. other than showing us kiwis that we have a HUGE problem in our batting at the moment. I wish styris, oram and mills were back

Latest posts