• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SSX On Tour

M

maddog79

I got it from EB a couple of days ago, its awesome! People say its overated but i disagree.
The graphics especially own.
Thoughts?

I bought it on Xbox not long ago actually, I was a bit cuffuled over the games layout. But the gameplay and graphics are pretty good.

I enjoyed SSX: Tricky the most though, and SSX 3 wasnt that bad either.

I'd agree with that, i enjoyed the first ssx back in 2000, i never plsyed tricky but sss3 i thought was awesome. On Tour is on par with 3 imo.

SSx Tricky is well worth the few quid its being sold for now. Its a laugh, especially with mates.

My favourite character is Psymon. I love his hair too...
<

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 14 2006, 12:17 PM
I bought it on Xbox not long ago actually, I was a bit cuffuled over the games layout. But the gameplay and graphics are pretty good.

Same here, Tricky just seemed so much more fun than ssx3 for some reason. The characters had more attitude and the tracks while in shorter numbers were more colourful and had greater variety.

Haven't played On Tour but I have heard that it is pretty average, although that is probably due to high expections as the SSX series is superb.

I wouldn't say on tour is amazing, it is a good game but I haven't had chance to get into it really as I have been addicted with NFS most wanted, and Farcry.

SSX Tricky cannot be beaten though. So much fun. SSX3 was kinda more serious but still had an element of enjoyment but less chilidish.

Originally posted by Serge+Jan 14 2006, 04:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Jan 14 2006, 04:06 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Air Ben
@Jan 14 2006, 12:17 PM

Same here, Tricky just seemed so much more fun than ssx3 for some reason. The characters had more attitude and the tracks while in shorter numbers were more colourful and had greater variety.

Haven't played On Tour but I have heard that it is pretty average, although that is probably due to high expections as the SSX series is superb. [/b]
Yeah I agree with you. Tricky was so fun, but SSX3 was alright in its own way.

But you cant go wrong with Tricky. Its cheap and great with a few friends.

I love the uber tricks...especially Eddie's littel breakdance. Its not at all realistic but its major in the fun department.

Kinda like Burnout.

N64?

I remember that, that was cool at its time.

I have moved onto different things now.

Latest posts