• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stacey Jones stays on at Les Catalans

No doubt he will come out of international retirement for the 4563rd time as a result.

probably...don't know why he keeps doing that, he's not that old 30-ish i imagine

whats one more year to terrorise the poor old lions aye boys.... LOL

seriously... good on stacey... i actually think he was taking abit of a pay cut staying in france. the Wests Tigers were very keen on signing him to partner Benji Marshall in the halves for next year but hes really enjoying it in france. apparently there going ok too. made it to the Challange Cup semi's which is pretty good i think.

he hasnt actually retired from international football yet. he hasnt actually decided. i remember seeing an article asking him about playing in the world cup next year. he said he was going to see how his body was holding up. great to see... i would love to see him pairing up with Benji Marshall in the halves for the kiwis... with SBW out wide... it would be awesome..

stacey est le meilleurs joueur de la planete [/b]
You seriously think he is the best player on the planet? A bit too much red win for you Mr Frog....

probably...don't know why he keeps doing that, he's not that old 30-ish i imagine [/b]
Yep, only turned 31 two months ago.

Latest posts