• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stade Francais 07-08 Home kit and Banners

U

uli85

My second job. Stade Francais 2007-2008 Home kit and Flags & Banners. I need the minikits templates and logo location in data.gob. I hope that somebody can help with that because it seems to be difficult make minikits. I hope you like it.

Screenshots:

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/Stade+Francais+...;/fileinfo.html

Decompress the rar and put the files into the main directory of Rugby 08 or 06.

I've just started to do Stade Francais Away khaki jersey.
Please comment!
Thanks

Brilliant!!!!!! The shirt i wanted more than any other, PS the away shirt you're doing, is it the brown flowery one?

The next one on my wishlist, is probibly Perpignan & Glasgow :D

Brilliant!!!!!! The shirt i wanted more than any other, PS the away shirt you're doing, is it the brown flowery one?

The next one on my wishlist, is probibly Perpignan & Glasgow :D
[/b]

Thanks!
Yes, is it the brown or khaki flowery. But i need pictures of the back if it's possible. They only weared at a friendly against Treviso i think. I don't know the color of the numbers. It will take some days because it's a bit difficult because the flowers.

Nice kit!! Could you please do the new London Irish kit (the one made by Kit tech)?

Cheers that would be great

you must have some real patience to do the Stade Francais shirt with the flowers, ive played with Stade Francais in 5 games since ive got this new kit :D

Nice kit!! Could you please do the new London Irish kit (the one made by Kit tech)?

Cheers that would be great [/b]
Correction...it's made by . It's an Irish Company. </span>

ahh ok its just munster is now addidas aswell was my thought, cant wait for SF away coz that home shirt is great

A preview for Stade Francais Away kit:

Please i need pics of the back. I've got some pics from www.stade.fr but only of the front. I want to know the number color and the details from the back, also from the pants. I hope anyone can help!
Cheers

A preview for Stade Francais Away kit:

Please i need pics of the back. I've got some pics from www.stade.fr but only of the front. I want to know the number color and the details from the back, also from the pants. I hope anyone can help!
Cheers [/b]
It's freakin' sweet! Can't wait!!!
The details are in baby blue (adidas stripes and vines...ect...)
189441_3.jpg

so I believe that the shorts and socks will be similar design to the pink, but with the blue details...

Last seasons fleur kit looked ok. It has gone from being as gay as a handbag full of rainbows, to looking like that. Personally i hate it, but at least you won't know when it's dirty.

<div class='quotemain'> A preview for Stade Francais Away kit:

Cheers [/b]
189441_3.jpg

so I believe that the shorts and socks will be similar design to the pink, but with the blue details...
[/b][/quote]

Yes i know. Check out this pics against Brenton Treviso http://www.stade.fr/phototheque/v/20072008.../stade-trevise/

But i can't see anyone from the back. I want to know the numbers color. Any french who saw this match???

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> A preview for Stade Francais Away kit:

Cheers [/b]
189441_3.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Yes i know. Check out this pics against Brenton Treviso http://www.stade.fr/phototheque/v/20072008.../stade-trevise/

But i can't see anyone from the back. I want to know the numbers color. Any french who saw this match??? [/b][/quote]
here's the best back shot I could find:
070922_fillol_eb.jpg

Numbers in blue with sponser "Brother" above it in white.

My second job. Stade Francais 2007-2008 Home kit and Flags & Banners. I need the minikits templates and logo location in data.gob. I hope that somebody can help with that because it seems to be difficult make minikits. I hope you like it.

Screenshots:

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/Stade+Francais+...;/fileinfo.html

Decompress the rar and put the files into the main directory of Rugby 08 or 06.

I've just started to do Stade Francais Away khaki jersey.
Please comment!
Thanks
[/b]

Brilliant !!!! Could you please do the New Toulouse Kits 2007-2008

Numbers in White with Sponsor " Orange " above it in White

Thanks

Latest posts