• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stade Francais Andy Warhol lookalike jersey!

M

melon

Here's yet another Jersey from Stade Francais. Whilst hideous it is somehow strangely attractive and to be hosest, I want it!

Anyways...discuss its disgusting beauty. Will Stade Francais continue to churn out these alternative jerseys or will it only stop when there is a different owner?

5620.jpg

I am undecided on this jersey, I can it is beautiful in a disgusting kind of way...

However I am going to consider getting one of the older jersey's...

The faces are supposed to be Blanche de Castille, the wife of Louis VIII/mother of Louis IX

Nice idea, but I don't think it turned out that well. I still give the team praise for taking a unique direction with their sports gear in general, but I'll stick with purchasing Biarritz and smaller club goods.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Oct 12 2008, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Here's yet another Jersey from Stade Francais. Whilst hideous it is somehow strangely attractive and to be hosest, I want it!

Anyways...discuss its disgusting beauty. Will Stade Francais continue to churn out these alternative jerseys or will it only stop when there is a different owner?

5620.jpg
[/b]

That is fantastic, best one yet. I assumed the woman was The Virgin Mary. I am going to have to get Stade shirt at some point. They are so beyond the pale they are beautiful.

Guyzz I am sorry for being diametrically opposite to your posts but this jersey is absolutely tasteless <_<

Are these boys playing rugby or they are standing in Louvre as the masterpieces of Andy Warhol, Edie Sedgwick, Jasper Johnes or any other modern art icons????????

I don't like this jersey, looks like everything other than rugby jersey

As well as I dislike older one
StadeFrancaisHSS0708.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Oct 17 2008, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Guyzz I am sorry for being diametrically opposite to your posts but this jersey is absolutely tasteless <_<

Are these boys playing rugby or they are standing in Louvre as the masterpieces of Andy Warhol, Edie Sedgwick, Jasper Johnes or any other modern art icons????????

I don't like this jersey, looks like everything other than rugby jersey

As well as I dislike older one
StadeFrancaisHSS0708.gif
[/b]

Nah the brown one is gross, all the others have been masterpieces. I love the uniqueness & the boldness of them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Oct 12 2008, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

5620.jpg
[/b]

To answer to your question I guess they stop releasing new jerseys when the sells drop. I guess that if Adidas fought so much a couple of years ago to sign Stade Français there should be a business explanation.

I've always been a fan of the extravagent styles of Stade Francais (on behalf of Adidas), but as of last season i disliked the first jersey of theirs (the brown one above) and now this season i not much of a fan of the warhol-esque jersey.
They've got a cracking home and away kit and yet, that european one just isn't doing it for me.

Latest posts