• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stadium List!

D

David Gilmour

i've already rugbyGob.xls but the stadium's files are not specified at what team they refer

i need the name of the .big files That relates to "ARENA CIVICA" in ITALY and "PRETORIA" in SudAfrica

Thanks in advance
and sorry for my poor english

I didn't label them, I will do at some point. Of the xml files only one is actually used too and the other is left in from R06.
Labelling them is pretty straightforward. They will simply be stored in order of Stadium ID.

Hey guys, has anyone played Rugby 2004?

I happened to find a PSX version of the game, and was amazed to find it had 65 stadiums, all real-life from just about every country, from namibia to tonga. I have the game on PC as well, though i never could get it to install but it installed tonight. I had a look through the directory but i couldn't find any data.gob like file, so i couldn't extract the o-files. It'd be awesome to have these stadiums in 08. Why they ever dropped them i have no idea, they are just awesome.

So, just wondering.. but does anyone know how to edit 04? Because if they did manage to extract the stadium files, they could just work in 08 if re-edited to the file format.

It'd be so cool to have all those stadiums.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 2 2010, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey guys, has anyone played Rugby 2004?

I happened to find a PSX version of the game, and was amazed to find it had 65 stadiums, all real-life from just about every country, from namibia to tonga. I have the game on PC as well, though i never could get it to install but it installed tonight. I had a look through the directory but i couldn't find any data.gob like file, so i couldn't extract the o-files. It'd be awesome to have these stadiums in 08. Why they ever dropped them i have no idea, they are just awesome.

So, just wondering.. but does anyone know how to edit 04? Because if they did manage to extract the stadium files, they could just work in 08 if re-edited to the file format.

It'd be so cool to have all those stadiums.[/b]

There was so so many stadiums on Rugby 2004. I loved that game. Have no clue how to edit it tho sorry :)

Latest posts