Start of the NRL season

Amobokoboko

Waikato Junglist
Country Flag
Belgium
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Hi everybody,

With the kick off of the new NRL season only hours away, Melon, Little Guy and myself teamed up to add a bit of spice in the mix and boost this section a wee bit.

If you're into footy, please join the discussions and provide us with useful feedback.

I hope you're just as excited as we are.

Cheers.

Amo

I think things warmed up a lot here last season, and the Official disscussion thread is a great place for any fans/forum members to put their thoughts in, regardless of topic. So even if your just casually watching agame pop in by and add your thoughts.

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls....GET ON IT!!!

Have a crack at TRF tipping supremacy by joining the tipping competition - click here

Why not have a chat about your expectations for the year and any goings on?....hell, have a heated discussion! - click here

Our annual NRL.com Dream Team competition had all of it's positions filled in record time which should make for an exciting year. Last year's competition was pretty close, especially the middle 5 or 6 punters.

NZ didn't confirm SKY coverage up until this morning apparently. Was hoping that the Roosters were to face the Doggies tonight. Oh well, we got it now.

Can't wait for the Warriors this Saturday though. :D

Yeah I have set up the recorder and waiting for the action!!! Early afernoon games are great for me they are just late night here but evening games are like 4 am. so have to tape them

Latest posts