• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

State your allegiance.

J

Juggernaut

It seems there's quite a lot of Liverpool supporters here. Well, post you allegiance here so I know who you'll be 'rooting' for.

Newcastle United:
Juggernaut

Wigan Athletic:

DC

Note: Just post your team and I'll Edit my post to add your name.

Charlton Athletic through & through, before I die I want to step out onto The Valley!!!

Valley, Floyd Road,
The mist rolling in from the Thames,
My desire is always to be found at
Valley, Floyd Road.

Many miles have I travelled,
Many games have I seen,
Following Charlton my favourite team.
Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
Singing Valley, Floyd Road,
My only desire.

Valley, Floyd Road,
Valley, Floyd Road.

From Selhurst to West Ham,
Many years did we roam,
Forever dreaming of returning home,
To follow our team every year we aspired,
In the covered end choir.

Valley, Floyd Road,
Valley, Floyd Road.

The fifth of December 1992,
The exile is over, our dreams have come true,
Charlton at home, there's no more I require,
My only desire.

Valley, Floyd Road,
Valley, Floyd Road.

Many miles have I travelled,
Many games have I seen,
Following Charlton my favourite team.
Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
My only desire.

Valley, Floyd Road,
Valley, Floyd Road.

We will be back!!!!

bigguy.jpg

Liverpool and Man Utd seem to be the teams of choice for those not living in England. No idea why. :rolleyes:

Man City for me. Family influence is too great to avoid it. Much more enjoyable experience than supporting a team that actually wins all the time.

Ayr Utd.

"Who?" I hear you cry.....

2nd Div team in Scotland. We were quite good in the 70s under super Ally MacLeod but we were in free fall since almost clinching promotion back to the SPL in the late 90s early 00s. Things are on the up for us though, one of the few teams to be opertating in the black (even more applaudable when you learn that we almost went bust back in 2004),one of the favourites to win the league and we have a board who seem to know what they're doing.

I support Newcastle United even though the club is in a shambles since Bobby Robson was fired. It's going to take awhile for Graeme Souness' mess to be cleaned up, and I'm not sure Fat Sam can do the job.

The best move would be for the new owner to sack Fat Freddy Shepherd as chairman, but sadly he decided to keep him.

Take care,
PK

Manchester United. Like SFW i had family influences but my dad picked the good side of Manchester.

Manchester United. Like SFW i had family influences but my dad picked the good side of Manchester. [/b]

One side of my family is actually from Manchester. There's no choice about it. Everyone knows the city itself is Blue.

To all Mods & Admins,

Why cant I edit my first post so I can add in the latest "findings".??

To pk500,

Good man. :cheers:

Man City for me. Family influence is too great to avoid it. Much more enjoyable experience than supporting a team that actually wins all the time.
[/b]

Gee, that's sounds familiar.

:bravo: I'm West Ham till I die, I'm West Ham till I die, I know I am I'm sure I am, I'm West Ham till I die!!! :bravo:

Yes I am a Hammer....

Of the English clubs, used to be Wimbledon back in the day- you know, when they still existed :%#%#:

Guys like Vinnie and Gayle were actually rugger buggers trapped in footballer`s bodies, at least in spirit hey. These days, hmmm, don`t know, leaning towards Arsenal maybe, for much the same reason.

But when it comes to the Champions League, got to be Bayern. Me gramps used to play for them waaaay back before WWII.

Latest posts