• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stellenbosch laws question

D

dundeesmiffy

Do the Stellenbosch laws allow for more players on the bench, I've been looking around but can't seem to find anything about this.
I'm sure I heard something about 23 or 25 players.
I was speaking to a friend but his English isn't very good and my Afrikaans is pretty minimal.

I am pretty positive it's the same, but the make up is now usually more forwards, coz the faster past means they get much more tired...hopefully it doesn't become like basketball with the constant interchange...

it's also in part because i saw a sharks/natal player with a 25 on his back?

Did you see this in a trial?

In normal competition matches, in both RU and RL, its not uncommon to see a number higher than 17 or 22. Often its when a player is called in at the last second, and I think they wear a different number because if they wore the number that was ommitted then it would clash with the program. There are other reasons im sure, but thats all I can think of at the moment.

it's also in part because i saw a sharks/natal player with a 25 on his back?
[/b]
Was he playing or dressed in a big shark costume riding around on a scooter? Cause I think that's the mascots number lol

it's also in part because i saw a sharks/natal player with a 25 on his back? [/b]

Pre Season Trial Game most likely.

In the Blues/Reds game Blues had 13 players on the bench.

Latest posts