• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stephen Jones signs 2 year deal with Biarritz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good choice because Peyrelongue is not good enough for a high standard team like Biarritz... this 10 jersey is the weakest link of the team, I love Marcello Bosch, but his kicking game is pretty poor. Maybe he's better at centre...

But the question is... for goal kicking, Yachvili or Jones ?

he obviously heard that they are only picking from Welsh teams now... Oh well, seems like the Magner's league can only get better... Especially for the Welsh sides....

Mate, the rumour was false, see here. Never mind eh? ^_^
[/b]

Yeah, whatever :)

In any cases, Biarritz will recruit a fly half for the next season. Some rumors are running: Courrent, Beauxis, Trinh-Duc, Jones...

Jones would definitely be a better fit than either Courrent or Trinh-Duc. (I like Courrent, but I can't see the point of replacing Peyrelongue with him).
And with Skrela going to Toulouse apparently, I can't imagine Gazzini letting Beauxis go...

Biarritz needs a player like this ti play with Yashvili

It's interesting if Jones comes to Biarritz. With fly half like him, Biarritz will be better than this season.

It's interesting if Jones comes to Biarritz. With fly half like him, Biarritz will be better than this season. [/b]

Seriously, what is it with people reading nothing that has been posted earlier in the thread? He's not coming. End of.

Duh.

In fact I think this thread has served its purpose. I'm closing to save future embarassment.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts