Steve-o

1. Best General Poster: Sir Speedy
2. Best Northern Hemisphere Poster: An Tarbh
3. Best Southern Hemisphere Poster: melon
4. Most Knowledgeable Rugby Union Poster: Gay Guy
5. Most Knowledgeable Rugby League Poster: Vambo
6. Most Improved Member: Jer1cho
7. Most Underrated: shtove
8. Best Arguer: Prestwick (...since half of what he says is never relevant :p )
9. Best Games Poster: Fa'atau82
10. The Lote Tuqiri award for most knowledgeable poster of both codes: Vambo, hands down
11. The "Comedy Genius" award for funniest poster: Prestwick
12. The Stephen Fry award for cleverest member: Teh Mite
13. The Dubya award for least gramatically able member: Cymro
14. The Edmund Blackadder Award for the most quotable member: Prestwick (just look at my sig for a 'good' one!)
15. The Best Newcomer: Hall
16. Best Signature: Cymro
17. Best Avatar: Teh Mite
18. Best Thread: Tri Nations: New Zealand vs South Africa (Dunedin, 12 July - Game 2)
19. Biggest Fall from Quality Posting Grace: BLR
20. Sexiest TRFer: LEKSO!!!
21. Biggest Bullshitter: GingerGenius
22. Most Overrated: GingerGenius
23. Best Contributor: An Tarbh
24. Most Established Member: St Helens
25. Best Staff Member: An Tarbh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Mar 25 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Mar 25 2009, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
21. Biggest Bullshitter: Dale[/b]

Why is that?
[/b][/quote]

More of an impulse decision but IMO you think the Reds are the be all and end all of rugby, make excuses for them all the time and you never say anything good about other Australian teams. In fact you go out your way to rip on them.

Nothing personal BTW ;)

Of course its personal Steve-o. You think Dale is the biggest bullshitter. End of :p

I think ginger in the biggest bullshitter. Its personal!!! Infact, I shall be challenging him to a head butting competition sometime soon!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Mar 25 2009, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Of course its personal Steve-o. You think Dale is the biggest bullshitter. End of :p

I think ginger in the biggest bullshitter. Its personal!!! Infact, I shall be challenging him to a head butting competition sometime soon![/b]

:lol:
Ja well, I mean that I don't have an problem with him personally. Rather I think it's bullshit that a person can be so bias all the time.
Anyway what does it really matter?! I see I'm overrated in another persons nominations. I must be doing something right as well!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Mar 26 2009, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Mar 25 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Mar 25 2009, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
21. Biggest Bullshitter: Dale[/b]

Why is that?
[/b][/quote]

More of an impulse decision but IMO you think the Reds are the be all and end all of rugby, make excuses for them all the time and you never say anything good about other Australian teams. In fact you go out your way to rip on them.

Nothing personal BTW ;)
[/b][/quote]

Can't change that sorry. I'm trying to show some passion, debate and a bit of laughter in the super 14 forum this season. Sorry if it's ****** you off, but Queensland been so **** for so long now that I may as well not take anyone else seriously. Now to change my Best SH poster nomination..

Kill kill kill!!! Clearly you hate each other with a passion!

Now I'm no instigator, but I think it's quite appropriate for this clash to occur.

Dale, Steve-o randomly told me that you're a homo in a PM and Steve-o, Dale told me that he thinks you're a raging homo. Ooooo

Best tour guide my ass! You had me thinking we were lost half the time.

Jer1cho: "Ha, I don't remember passing a MacDonalds on our way to Northcliff. Anyway, you want a burger?"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Mar 26 2009, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Best tour guide my ass! You had me thinking we were lost half the time.

Jer1cho: "Ha, I don't remember passing a MacDonalds on our way to Northcliff. Anyway, you want a burger?"[/b]

Oops... I forgot about that... Sorry... :wah:

Latest posts