• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Steynboi's Realistic Ditty Pack

S

steynboi

hey i have come back to playing rugby 08.

my first mod back i will be making a main music tracks, new scoring music, and hopefully south africa's national anthem with others.

stay tuned as i make the pack :)

Cool, is it possible to make the national anthems longer then they are now...?that would be awesome!

Can we get "Amhrán na bhFiann" (Soldier's Song) for Ireland?
It is played at all home matches.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S7YmkpxEtuI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S7YmkpxEtuI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

@ Intercept J.D i dont think so ill see this week.

@ O'Rothlain sure if you can find a mp3 of it or i can *cough*download limewire *cough*

i am going to make the music pack big so it has a lot of variety

5 songs hip-hop
5 songs dance
5 songs rock

maybe some national anthems no idea because the file size would be massive!

@ savundra92.

thats great :bravo: im using Rugby 08 for this mod though i may edit it to be compatible for 06!.

i have done all the tracks, i have started the try celebration music i think there is five songs of them.

has anyone know a free music editor where i can just take parts of the music out will make the celebration music alot better i downloaded this program but wont let me save because its a free version <_<

Just an update.

I have done the try scoring celebrations, i will try find the load screen music and replace. then onto the anthems, IF ANYBODY has any anthems of any accord they want changing ask me or better send me the file through msn or pms.

for some reason the anthem wont work, any help please!!!!

it's 20 seconds and the sa anthem is just silent ingame, its name correctly ect. not corrupt.

I have just tried...and it doesnt work!!!
I tried whit a 20 sec anthem and then 10 sec...but only negative results!! :(

I think is not possible to change the anthems. I remember that Ciais was working on that some time ago an he said that you can't replace the anthems because of the offset... or something like that. I will take a look when i get some time.

thanks uli!.

i will release the ditty pack in due time with later new anthems hopefully!>dasjfh,, :)

Latest posts