• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Strange Try Given Lol

S

steynboi

Do referee get mistakes in game?

The try that won me this tournament in extra time in my final i recently re found the image talk about big upsets lol.

119y0au.jpg

As you can see its clearly no try. This was at the end of the footage it did not roll over but was stopped short. The ball is abit above the ground BUT it did not touch the white line.

Have u got any wierd footage of mistakes by the refree.

The game is glitchy as hell. I find it best to ignore errors like this or scream oscenities at EAs particular direction...

Yeah I hate these glitches especially the ones where you can clearly see the players gone outside of the touchline with his legs hanging out but because the balls still in field of play the cpu doesn't call it. Really frustrating game I hope they get it right next time or at least get rid of the ref automatically calling the advantage after you getting a head high when your just about to score a try thats the worst one of all.

if you change hookers during the game and the replacement hooker is shorter than the original hooker, then the ball will appear in the air above the hookers hands

Latest posts