• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Street Rugby

A

alexrugby

Street Rugby, not a separate sports species but one that contributes to our love to this amazing game and even drives some of the great players' talent discovery.

Have you ever played it? :cheers:

And what if tournaments are to be held among non professionals especially!

Streets_of_Tbilisi_@_night_-1.jpg

According to me, it's not that easy to find a decent venue to play street rugby without having too much injuries :cheers:

Sure sure sure :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

And nobody does I think :lol2tn:

But anyway I have played and took amazing memories from that places of my city, Tbilisi, along with numerous injuries and big scar on my forehead :cheers:

That's the "rugby thing" I think :cheers:

DSC06285.JPG

Yeah, I fractured a finger when playing "street rugby" in Cardiff during on Heineken Cup final day.

Cars as props and Smart as scrum half, Hammers as 1st 2nd and 3rd numbers :cheers:

I think day will come and somen=one will say something loud about "street rugby", but:

I think it will be played by nonprofessionsl (when opening this thread I meant so) similar to the beach rugby and "snow rugby" are played on a nonofficial levels.

Streetsports are fascinating because no professionals-no laws dominee. Could be interesting same with Rugby.

Not necessary to play rugby on a asphalt and lose fingers (and not only)

blogging-hand-x-ray.jpg

Its the punch line, tho with those hands it'd hurt more to punch than recieve

the picture makes the specific form of rugby even more attractive for the harcore players :cheers:

Hello there :cheers:

I see people asking about the pictures I use to put in almost every post of mine.

And question had been answered by my friends too, as the pictures speak more than words do.

When we say Street Rugby brings lots of trauma and fractures, I find it interesting to show some examples of fractured fingers or limbs :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

For example here, fractured clavicle seen frequently with rugby players :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

clv51.jpg

Latest posts