• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stuart Hogg | 2019/20 Highlights made by me (pls subscribe)

ERugby

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Glasgow
In this video, I bring you Hoggy's most recent highlights for Scotland and Exeter Chiefs. Enjoy the video and don't forget to subscribe for more videos like this.

Nice video but Hoggy isn't that popular on this forum. Check out the 6N match threads (especially Ireland v Scotland) for proof.

Nice video but Hoggy isn't that popular on this forum. Check out the 6N match threads (especially Ireland v Scotland) for proof.
50/50

People definitely appreciate how talented of a player he is, they can just also recognise that he's a bellend.
Highlights reel: Good.
Interview/Opinion Piece: Bad.

I like how the highlights reel uses rather generic excitement/dramatic music, compared to other highlight compilations out there which tend to use the makers favourite music, which is invariably bad, ranging from bad hip hop to bad rock the likes of nickelback.

good job.

I like how the highlights reel uses rather generic excitement/dramatic music, compared to other highlight compilations out there which tend to use the makers favourite music, which is invariably bad, ranging from bad hip hop to bad rock the likes of nickelback.

good job.

Thanks a lot, man! I very much appreciate the positive feedback. Happy to see someone enjoyed it.

50/50

People definitely appreciate how talented of a player he is, they can just also recognise that he's a bellend.
Highlights reel: Good.
Interview/Opinion Piece: Bad.

Thanks, mate. Poor Hoggy, he really screwed up in the Six Nations (I wanted to kill him), but apart from that, he's a great player. I can understand that he's annoying but I think he's also trying his best.

Thanks, mate. Poor Hoggy, he really screwed up in the Six Nations (I wanted to kill him), but apart from that, he's a great player. I can understand that he's annoying but I think he's also trying his best.

The dropped ball was a careless error but he got a bit of stick for celebrating the try. TBH I haven't played at the highest level and so don't know to what extent adrenaline takes over in such circumstances especially in a packed stadium. I would tend give him the benefit of the doubt. I think he's matured a lot lately but people still judge him for a few incidents early in his career.

Anyway, nice video! Maybe a Hamish Watson one next? :)

The dropped ball was a careless error but he got a bit of stick for celebrating the try. TBH I haven't played at the highest level and so don't know to what extent adrenaline takes over in such circumstances especially in a packed stadium. I would tend give him the benefit of the doubt. I think he's matured a lot lately but people still judge him for a few incidents early in his career.

Anyway, nice video! Maybe a Hamish Watson one next? :)

I'd love to make a Hamish tribute, but there are many videos of him already. I want to make things that have not been done before, so I don't know. Maybe I can do one like Hogg's video: his most recent highlights.

I'd love to make a Hamish tribute, but there are many videos of him already. I want to make things that have not been done before, so I don't know. Maybe I can do one like Hogg's video: his most recent highlights.

Jamie Ritchie is probably the form back row player based on recent internationals (v Japan at the RWC and this year's 6N).

Good video

Missed some real highlights though

Hogg it like every talented player, people will always love to **** on him because let's be real things that come naturally too him come across as arrogantly showing off too others. I'm thinking the likes of Cooper, Russell, Beale etc those types of just gifted footballers, all get the similar criticism and everyone pounces on mistakes more than others.

I wonder if Exeter fans would trade him back for cordero given the choice.

I don't know. Cordero was also very good. But if you watch the video you will see that Hogg has been doing an excellent job.

Good video

Missed some real highlights though

Hogg it like every talented player, people will always love to **** on him because let's be real things that come naturally too him come across as arrogantly showing off too others. I'm thinking the likes of Cooper, Russell, Beale etc those types of just gifted footballers, all get thr similar criticism and everyone pounces on mistakes more than others.

Hahaha, I think he is a unique player. That two screws in the Six Nations were really bad, but I think he's not always been like that and (as it can be seen in the vid) he is trying his best now (In fact, in my video he secures the try exaggeratedly, lol). After seeing the amazing things that he can do, we should support him to get the best out of him.

Latest posts