• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stumble!

L

Laetca

Having the Stumble-bar installed a few minutes ago, I was very surprised to find out I was the first person to click the 'I like it!' buttons when visiting TRF's index page. I made an entry for TRF, but I think more people will be sent this way if more stumble users click 'I love it!' here, that way generating more members!

If you're wondering what stumble is, I only installed the Mozilla Add-on, where you click all the topics you're interested in when signing up, after which you'll get a stumble bar whenever you're in firefox. Whenever I click 'Stumble!' it directs me to any random site that matches my interest. I think Stumble also has a social network thing going but I wasn't interested in that bit :p

Anyway, the moral of this story is:

<div align='center'>Click you like TRF when using Stumble, so more people will stumble upon us!
</div>

Directed me to a few really nice finds, one that showed me there is no such thing as coincidence, and a sort of pointless one XD

Let me know if TRF has already been stumbled Matt

I stumbled this ages ago before things were changed around a bit a while ago. Stumble is the ****, I used to spend hours on it at work.

Must be gone then because of the changes made

If you gave TRF a thumbs up, make sure to check out your favourites online and write a review. I checked, some other rubgy boards have an average of two reviews :p

Stumble gives some pretty nice results, some really weird ones too though.

just found an old game back, http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Dec 11 2008, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Let me know if TRF has already been stumbled Matt[/b]

How do you know if it's been stumbled?
I know i've voted positively ("i like it!") and i'm the only one to have written a review...a positive one nonetheless.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Dec 13 2008, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Dec 11 2008, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let me know if TRF has already been stumbled Matt[/b]

How do you know if it's been stumbled?
I know i've voted positively ("i like it!") and i'm the only one to have written a review...a positive one nonetheless.
[/b][/quote]

That's just weird, I checked if my review was posted right before making this topic, so there should at least be two, and now it says (when i check for reviews of index page:)

We don't have a record of http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/index.php?act=idx

Latest posts