• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Newcomers

S

sackman

Gooday Locks and all fellow rugby enthusiasts,
I thought it would be great to maybe see a video of the western force v the cheetahs ????
Any1 with me ?
Just a suggestion.
And + a question you know when there is a turnover the screen slows down , is that optional it seems pretty annoying?

The screen slows down becuase it changes direction. Do you remember classic 2 where the screen changed suddenly leaving you running into touch when you suddenly got possesion etc. This view gives you the oppertunity to change your direction. Pretty cool, as far as I read there are other views like side view etc.

Yeah, the slowdown is annoying when watching, but I'm sure it would be bloody usefull when playing.

Yeah i agree with u guys i think its pretty handy

Only thing that got to me was when there was a penalty , the screen rotated both ways wich i think will get irratating if u play it alot.

CHeers

Originally posted by Cain@Feb 9 2006, 06:30 PM
Yeah i agree with u guys i think its pretty handy

Only thing that got to me was when there was a penalty , the screen rotated both ways wich i think will get irratating if u play it alot.

CHeers
There is a better vioew if you like the classics, Classic 3 allows you to be behind your team facing the opposition every halve, remember in 05 you could only use a classic view for one of the halves if you wanted to be behind your team

Latest posts