• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Uniforms 2007

E

elliott777

Does anyone know of any changes to the playing strips of the teams for next year? Its probably a bit early for it now.

I hope the NZ ones get a refresh, they have been virtually the same since 2001 (give or take a slight adjustment here and there)

L

Larry

NPC hasnt even started, there is no way they are gonna be showing new uniforms till umm SH spring summer

M

Mr. Laxative

I know the Reds have signed an apparel deal with ISC.......... and so did the tahs (I think)

E

elliott777

Originally posted by Candyman@Jul 10 2006, 08:05 PM
they normally show them off around late december
na its usually around november so they can grab the xmas market, though some details slip through early.

S

Stormer

I would like to see the Stormers dithc the artificial black colour scheme and change to the more traditional Western Province colours.

From this:
SvHNZ8D8649.jpg

Back to this:
LukeWatson06PGvSha.JPG

May not be that big a deal but going back to a more traditional and recognizeable look would help the public identify with the team more and maybe, just maybe instill a bit of pride in the players which the Stormers seem to be so lacking!

S

Stormer

Well looks like my wish has been granted..... kinda

all3.jpg

Here is the new Stormers kit (on the right) for next year from black to a dark blue.

T

The_Raging_Potato

super 14 jersey could do with changin
theyre no t a patch on the leinster of toulose jerseys

E

elliott777

New NZ Super 14 jerseys being unveiled toda apparently. I hope they are significantly changed, rather than just refreshed.

O

O'Rothlain

New NZ Super 14 jerseys being unveiled toda apparently. I hope they are significantly changed, rather than just refreshed.
[/b]
I can't find any info on this yet...
Someone keep us posted, as I'm curious as well. I'll do my best to keep my ear to the computer.

E

elliott777

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
I can't find any info on this yet...
Someone keep us posted, as I'm curious as well. I'll do my best to keep my ear to the computer.
[/b][/quote]

It was mentioned by a radio host that he was hosting the launch of it this afternoon, I imagine http://allblacks.com/super14/ will have it when they are unveiled.

S

ShowMe

yeah no dramatic transformation, same colours just changed the layout and a few stripes moved around and theyre also even more tighter fitting.

R

Rugby_Cymru

Any idea where i can find pics of all the new super 14 kits for this coming season?
I know we've got a few of the ozzie teams coming into our shop next week, but still no idea on what any of these look like.

O

O'Rothlain

870lrg.jpg

383lrg.jpg

387lrg.jpg

These are the only new images...Wellington and the Highlanders still show 2006's shirts with "New 2007" under them.

T

The TRUTH

Any idea where i can find pics of all the new super 14 kits for this coming season?
I know we've got a few of the ozzie teams coming into our shop next week, but still no idea on what any of these look like.
[/b]

QLD REDS

Lloyd_Johansson_prepares_to_pass.jpg

NSW WARATAHS

632829754294367107.jpg

ACT BRUMBIES

Stirling_Mortlock2.jpg

WESTERN FORCE

57394564_10.jpg

B

Bull

I like that Reds jersey, it's plain but it's classy. Almost the the Blue Bulls Currie Cup jersey.

N

nez

you can look at the new nz super 14 jerseys on gettyimages.com/sport, might have to look at the next page as it is a couple of days old

M

Mr. Laxative

Truth, those jersey's you posted were this year's. I know for a fact that the Tahs' and Reds' jerseys will be different - they have of course switched to ISC.

Also that Reds jersey you showed is only used in matches against other Australian teams - like the Brumbies use there traditional white with saddle jersey in local derbies.

Latest posts