• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 15: Crusaders - Hurricanes @ Westpac Stadium, Wellington(18-06-2011, 08:35 GMT)

Ok, I thought that if they were both on 62 points the Saders would be ahead on points difference. Wasn't aware of the win number rule. Thanks.
No worries. The win number rule is a new this season. Previously, if teams were even on points I think the team that won the head-to-head between the two teams was ranked ahead, but since many teams play each other twice this season (or not at all) this rule was removed.

Last edited:
Was at the game, good atmosphere. Savea had moments of class but looked very unsecure under the high ball. Nonu had a good last game for the Hurricanes, especially in the first half. I slyly wanted the Crusders to win so they could be in a chance to top the table, but I thought the Hurricanes did pretty well in the end.

Was at the game, good atmosphere. Savea had moments of class but looked very unsecure under the high ball.
Savea dropping the ball with no one infront of him.. Shocking.

No one has commented on Hosea Gears big tackle on Reid I think it was. Was a great spot tackle that needed to be made.

Savea dropping the ball with no one infront of him.. Shocking.

No one has commented on Hosea Gears big tackle on Reid I think it was. Was a great spot tackle that needed to be made.

It's clear that Savea is a really talented young player, but (as I predicted before the season started) his lack of basic skills (handling, ability to deal with the high-ball, defense) has been exposed this season. Hopefully he is spending a lot of time working on these skills, as he has the potential to go a long way in the game.

Yeah Gears tackle on Read was great; it completely halted a potential try scoring movement. He made another biggish hit in the same area of the field a couple of minutes later as well.

Latest posts