• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 15: Highlanders - Lions in Dunedin (28-05-2011)

While good news for the Sharks, shame for the Highlanders.
Any idea when Tony Brown will be back?

Sopoaga will be heading to the under 20 RWC in June, so I think that this game will have been his last game for the Highlanders this season (unless they somehow manage to make the playoffs). Tony Brown should therefore be back in the 22 next week against the Force. Personally I'd have Brown starting as I don't trust Robinson's goal-kicking, and I think Robinson offers better impact from the bench.

Wow, the Lions really did the Sharks/Bulls/Waratahs a huge favor. I must say though that I am not hugely surprised; the Lions aren't a bad team and if you don't put them away early and they keep in touch all it takes is a mistake for you lose a game you should really have put away. Haven't seen the game, is it worth it to have a look?

Wow, the Lions really did the Sharks/Bulls/Waratahs a huge favor. I must say though that I am not hugely surprised; the Lions aren't a bad team and if you don't put them away early and they keep in touch all it takes is a mistake for you lose a game you should really have put away. Haven't seen the game, is it worth it to have a look?

No, not at all. I wouldn't watch that game again if you paid me... then again I am possibly a bit biased ;)

I all honesty though, it probably was an ok game. Not the best game I've watched all year, but it certainly was not the worst.

Last edited:

Latest posts