• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 15: Reds - Brumbies in Brisbane (04-06-2011, 10:30 GMT)

I was very concerned about Digby, that was so sickening to watch the girl I had with me who had never seen rugby before started crying because she thought they'd killed my fave player :\
Was very concerning but I'm not sure if there was much in it as Digby does run quite low.

The Brumbies out played us and the Reds simply never wanted to win it, My man of the Match would have been Radike Samo who absolutely leveled Stephen Moore.

I was very concerned about Digby, that was so sickening to watch the girl I had with me who had never seen rugby before started crying because she thought they'd killed my fave player :\
Was very concerning but I'm not sure if there was much in it as Digby does run quite low.

The Brumbies out played us and the Reds simply never wanted to win it, My man of the Match would have been Radike Samo who absolutely leveled Stephen Moore.

Mate your girlfriend needs to harden the **** up. Diggers will be right. You should have seen the worried look on what I assume to be his parents' faces as they followed him into the dressing room.

<strike>I almost started crying when Digby got injured :'(</strike>
I comforted her best I could while still watching the game.

From a neutral perspective what do you think of Giteau's decision to go for the 3 points and rob the Reds of a bonus point?

Don't care tbh. In a provincial comp, teams are almost expected to deny the other team a BP whether they are saffer, kiwi or teams in your own conference. It was probably due to Giteau wanting to rub the win in or something, even so, teams need to consider that when giving away penalties in their own half at the end of games.

Maybe that extra insult will motivate the Reds 10x more!

From a neutral perspective what do you think of Giteau's decision to go for the 3 points and rob the Reds of a bonus point?
Put the queenslanders to the sword!! Australia would lose credibility if we didnt.
Unlike the gutless south africans last year when the Bulls put out the B team against the Stormers allowing a all South Afircan Home Semi finals .
With all the injuries the reds have leading into the finals i will still expect the Western Force to play for the win next weekend....anything less is a farce.

haha call me arrogant but if the brumbies can beat them, come finals time so can we =) go the crusaders

Going by his twitter account in which he is replying "i'm all good" to every single person who asks him "how is your head", i'd say he is ready for next week :D

If i was the Reds coach i'd ban them all from twitter for a week after last nights performance, but then again Ewen McKenzie is addicted to social networking himself.

Last edited:
Going by his twitter account in which he is replying "i'm all good" to every single person who asks him "how is your head", i'd say he is ready for next week :D

If i was the Reds coach i'd ban them all from twitter for a week after last nights performance, but then again Ewen McKenzie is addicted to social networking himself.

He won't be playing next weekend, he won't be allowed he has a pretty bad concussion.

Oh true, didn't think of that. Better take a week off than turn into another Berrick!

Oh true, didn't think of that. Better take a week off than turn into another Berrick!
Yeah it'd really **** me off if he played, got hit again and then said he would sign with the Reds and suddenly signed with the Waratahs and suddenly become a really bad player.
Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Latest posts