Saturday, 26 February 2011

Crusaders v Bradford, 17:45

Sunday, 27 February 2011

Huddersfield v Hull FC, 15:00
Hull KR v Catalans Dragons, 15:00
Wakefield v Salford, 15:30

Carnegie World Club Challenge
Wigan v St George/Illawarra, 19:15

Some good games there, especially tonight. Games against Warrington are the sort where you're of breath at the end as a fan!

Certainly some good matchups there

Will be interesting to see how Crusaders go against Bulls at home,
I'd class Bradford as a step above Crusaders, but first home game of the season could count for Crusaders

Can't see Catalans coming away from Hull with anything, unfortunately

Superb win for Catalans today!
12 - 12 at half time, and they go on to win it 18 - 31 :D
First win of the season, and it was away from home :)

I've just got in from watching Huddersfield against Hull. I thought I'd go down for the first time in years as my freind had a couple of spare tickets.

It was a good game and the Giants was the better team I'd say, defencesivly they was strong and they looked good going forward. Straight from KO they went forward and looked like a threat and when that first try went over things looked good, a missed conversion before another try by Huddersfield and then a sucessful conversion saw Huddersfield race into a 10-0 lead inside 10 minutes. Hull then slightly started to get back into it and managed to record their first try before half time taking the score into HT at 10-4.

After the Break Hull started the brightest and recoreded the first try of the half, and after a sucessful conversion took the scores to 10-10 and it looked Huddersfield might have done to sleep but they came back well and another two tries and a conversion saw Huddersfield comfertably wiin the game 20-10.

World club challenge is turning out to be a belter!
Much better than last years match

thats a threepeat for NRL clubs winning the NCC..lift ye games lads

I couldnt help but think, maybe Im wrong but Im sure Amos Roberts no-look, high and hard pass to his winger (that would've put them back in the game) was done on purpose. Roberts was a former Dragon himself and I dont know but he could have some loyalty there in his heart. Its just that pass had too many things wrong with it for a professional such as himself. Real suspect that one.

Shame i missed all of these games due to being in London and having next to no internet :( Watched a tiny bit of the Warrington vs St Helens game which was being shown in a bar, left the bar in a bad mood for obvious reasons.

I couldnt help but think, maybe Im wrong but Im sure Amos Roberts no-look, high and hard pass to his winger (that would've put them back in the game) was done on purpose. Roberts was a former Dragon himself and I dont know but he could have some loyalty there in his heart. Its just that pass had too many things wrong with it for a professional such as himself. Real suspect that one.

I just think it's what happens when a winger tries to do a scrum half's job. It was utterly, utterly hilarious but it wasn't intentional.

Latest posts