• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby Aotearoa: Round 6 - [18 - 19 July 2020]

Sweet baby Jesus!!! Win or loose we have been involved in some of the best games this year, we're entertaining if nothing else

The big change was Thompson, midfield calmed down and just made some space for the outsides

I like rob but think he needs a break

Gregory exercised some demons

McKay was good, that's the kind of play I've always liked about him and glad we got to see a bit of it

None our those guys could have done what they did without smith, d Hunt, frizzel and MMT

the back line that finished needs to start next week, collins looked so much better in midfield and hunt loved some space

stoked

Highlights don't do this game justice

You stole my thunder Jabby. I'm the guy who's been posting the highlights this season and I was just going to do it now. But since were both Highlanders fans...it's cool. ;)

Last edited:
Finally! This is what we've come to expect from nz derby games.

highlanders attack is bloody beautiful. Aaron Smith.......

Sweet baby Jesus!!! Win or loose we have been involved in some of the best games this year, we're entertaining if nothing else

The big change was Thompson, midfield calmed down and just made some space for the outsides

I like rob but think he needs a break

Gregory exercised some demons

McKay was good, that's the kind of play I've always liked about him and glad we got to see a bit of it

None our those guys could have done what they did without smith, d Hunt, frizzel and MMT

the back line that finished needs to start next week, collins looked so much better in midfield and hunt loved some space

stoked
Not sure what is going on with rob this year, perhaps he is putting too much pressure in himself as he sees this year as his opportunity to make the all blacks given sbw and crotty have gone. Unfortunately for him he is way off the pace.

Not sure what is going on with rob this year, perhaps he is putting too much pressure in himself as he sees this year as his opportunity to make the all blacks given sbw and crotty have gone. Unfortunately for him he is way off the pace.
I think he's just a bit burnt out, he's one of the seniors and one of the few constants in the back lone, he's had a big work load since fekitoa left and probably trying to do too much, give him a rest

Highlights don't do this game justice

Can judge only by this short video..but,wow, what a game!!! Chiefs is the team that almost never loose, right? Like the strongest one? So,you have to be really glad,Jabby :) Highlanders were great,but had a bit weird style of playing: in the beginning they looked almost not interested in the game,as if they didn't count to win,but later they were like a try-machine :))

Can judge only by this short video..but,wow, what a game!!! Chiefs is the team that almost never loose, right? Like the strongest one? So,you have to be really glad,Jabby :) Highlanders were great,but had a bit weird style of playing: in the beginning they looked almost not interested in the game,as if they didn't count to win,but later they were like a try-machine :))
The chief haven't won this year, often they are very good but seem to be struggling this year other than the first 20mins today !
If anyone can find longer highlights or the whole game it's worth it

The chief haven't won this year, often they are very good but seem to be struggling this year other than the first 20mins today !
If anyone can find longer highlights or the whole game it's worth it
Ah ok, I read before that the chiefs are really strong,but anyway.. that was a very impressive game :)
Yeah, searching every time where can I watch Rugby Aotearoa matches but can't find the whole game, only short videos instead :(

Really frustrated that the Blues lost, but great game. Laumape had a really great game.

Chiefs Highlanders was nuts. I thought after Chiefs went 22-0 up Mauger should change his team up as well as team tactics. But Chiefs really have themselves to blame for throwing it away.

awesome weekend for rugby. now just gotta beat the saders

Chiefs Highlanders was nuts. I thought after Chiefs went 22-0 up Mauger should change his team up as well as team tactics. But Chiefs really have themselves to blame for throwing it away.

To put it in California lingo, that game was freakin' awesome dude! :cool: And the Brumbies comeback win over the Waratahs the day prior was really cool too. It was a great rugby weekend. Chiefs were actually up 24-0 (extras kick was good).

Last edited:
To put it in California lingo, that game was freakin' awesome dude! :cool:And the Brumbies comeback win over the Waratahs the day prior was really cool too. It was a great rugby weekend. Chiefs were actually up 24-0 (extras kick was good).

I knew i would get the score wrong :D
It really was a great rugby weekend.

Latest posts