Venue: Orangetheory Stadium
Time: 09:05 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Sunday, 26 July 2020

mS6KHOz.png
Er9w71N.png
USJKAyt.png

Venue: Eden Park
Time: 05:35 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Crusaders v Hurricanes - a very fanciful pick I fear but at least the Canes have a few wins under their belt now. You never know, the Hurricanes should play with total freedom. There's no pressure on them, everyone expects a comfortable home win. This is a banana-skin for the Crusaders. If the Canes turn up I think this will be closer than a lot of people will think. Don't think it will be a run-away.
Blues v Chiefs - can't see the Chiefs' season from hell getting any better this weekend. The Blues will feel they should've closed it out against the Hurricanes and they've played well in both of their games at Eden Park. I think the Blues will want to rub their neighbours' noses in it.

Canes (this will be boring if the saders done drop one game)
Blues

beudy back to 10 finally sanity prevails

you didn't think he was playing well at 15?
i just dont get playing the best 1st5 at 15. hes a good FB but a great 1st5. the closer he is too the ball the more beaudy magic we'll see

Half Time - Hurricanes lead the Crusaders 21-17, in a very entertaining match so far. :)

Wow! o_O What a game!

Final - Hurricanes 34 Crusaders 32

'Saders finally lose, congratulations 'Canes!

another great game, that's 2 in a row in the vein of what we've come to expect in NZ derbies. The rust has been ironed out now it seems, looking forward to tomorrow's match..

Game shows why Mo'unga should start at 10. He almost orchestrated another victory in a massive game...
Mounga kept them in it. If you take out mounga from that game, and take out the freak skills and quick thinking of George bridge in that one moment, the hurricanes dominated.

Jordie had a bit of a nervous game, back in Christchurch, but was calm when it mattered. It's rediculous how much better he is this year compared to past years, great to see players improve.

And have to continue to praise peter umaga Jensen, who has been a star In each of his starts

Proud of Barrett for keeping his cool and not retaliating to the punch at the end. Crusaders sore losers as expected lol. Well done to the lads.

Latest posts