• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby Aotearoa: Round 7 - [25 - 26 July 2020]

Good insight.
Were you a fan of James Lowe? He, dmac, and lienert brown were on the same page. Almost like cully and umaga For the canes back in the day
jameslowe is one of the great players that never got a black jersey

What a game from Blues vs Chiefs. Really competitive. Had plenty of nerves, but really happy the Blues won in the end. That first blues try was beautiful with the fullback breaking the line and scoring. Real old school.

have to agree here and the main culprit imo is TJ.
i live where TJ is from and my kids and most of the kids in the neighbourhood love and adore him . he's awesome supporter of local fundraisers and supports his old primary school when we need him
someone needs to tell him that he's a major role model in his home town and needs to conduct himself with more mana and honour.
especially when im coaching my kids on ref management. i tell my kids to never **** the ref off because he'll have no choice but to be bias towards you. always please , thankyou and Sir when talking to the ref.

you went and beat the blues its been quite clear the god have decided its there year (to come second)
so why are we being punished with julian getting a contract?

oh. hadnt realised they were the annointed ones...bit of a fly in that ointment. lol
i cant explain how else they have become so good so quickly other than divine intervention

Latest posts