• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby - Trans Tasman (Round 3)

dont want to start anything but why would it be beside the point?
From that angle it looks pretty clearly to be a late no arms tackle. If there is a wrapping left arm (it has to be both) he can't see it. The play is even stopped.

So what's his excuse for not asking for it to be checked? None, he missed it. Because hes a **** referee. Which is the point.

From that angle it looks pretty clearly to be a late no arms tackle. If there is a wrapping left arm (it has to be both) he can't see it. The play is even stopped.

So what's his excuse for not asking for it to be checked? None, he missed it. Because hes a **** referee. Which is the point.
I've never heard anyone say both arms need to wrap, if your head is on one said and your arm wrapping around the other I don't know what your second arm is wrapping on, and no idea how you can call that late, he's literally being tackled as he kicks it, you can see the ball on his boot as nareki drops into tackle

he is a **** ref but this doesn't seem like an example to me, none of the rebels even appeal

I've never heard anyone say both arms need to wrap, if your head is on one said and your arm wrapping around the other I don't know what your second arm is wrapping on, and no idea how you can call that late, he's literally being tackled as he kicks it, you can see the ball on his boot as nareki drops into tackle

he is a **** ref but this doesn't seem like an example to me, none of the rebels even appeal
So there is nothing worth arguing about and we agree about the conclusion.

If that isn't beside the point, i dunno what is.

So there is nothing worth arguing about and we agree about the conclusion.

If that isn't beside the point, i dunno what is.
I was talking about the actual tackle (and thought you were), wrapping of arms being an important part of a no arms tackle

Latest posts