• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super XV and other domestic SH teams

BakkiesBokke

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Hi, I don't suppose any of you know where to find the most up to date squads for SH teams? When I get the game tomorrow, I'd like to edit the player names and check all the latest transfers are sorted. In the off season, loads of SH team websites are dead quiet, so the individual websites might not be reliable and this would be quite labour intensive anyway.

ULTIMATE RUGBY is quite good. Also there is ITS RUGBY and WIKIPEDIA is quite good too.

Awesome, thanks guys. Let's keep this thread alive for all other Super XV, SH issues.

This was posted on the forum, official NZ squads.

Here are all the squads for next season:
1900717_10205075980679310_226934317543924463_o.jpg

You can also use this as a reference to develop new squads:
2014/15 Transfers

Amazing - just looked at the wikipedia article - I knew about most of the Cheetahs transfers, but when you see it on paper it is really apparent just how much trouble they are in in their front row!

I have noticed that the Super XV players aren't also in the squads of their respective domestic unions? E.g. Gio Aplon is in the "Cape Town" (Stormers) squad, but not in the Western Cape domestic squad? I have only opened up the editor so far, not the game.

I don't have RUTM yet so i thought i'd make some logos for the game presuming you can mod it, if you like them i will do more for the teams on the game. Just need to know the size of the logos, i have done Aviva Premiership, English Championship, French Top 14 and D2, Pro 12, Some International teams and Super 15 let me know what you think of them and if you like them i will do more.Cheetahs.pngBlues.pngBrumbies.pngBulls.pngHighlanders.pngHurricanes.pngLions.pngMelbourne Rebels.pngReds.pngSharks.pngStormers.pngWaratahs.pngWestern Force.png

Attachments

• Chiefs.png
    Chiefs.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Crusaders.png
    Crusaders.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Great logos mate - awesome work. I hope there is a way to integrate them into the game.

It's a bit tricky to get them on the game with it being dds files and not png files won't give up tho!

I hate to say it but this thread may not be as big as we hoped, as the editor doesn't really edit very much which is a shame. I like many aspects of the game, but like others was lead to believe the editor would allow us to customise more things, create leagues, edit teams, create new teams and more.

Fully customised editor

Utilise the game editor to create your own teams, players, leagues and competitions for a fully customised experience

I would imagine that with the scramble to meet the deadline the devs ran out of time?

Hi Rugby Union,

You can create your own players, your own competitions and your own clubs by just editing the details of the existing data.
Although you cannot add or remove data, for competitions, players and clubs, as the game has been balanced with the existing data.

Latest posts