• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Swansea RFC v Barbarians 31 May 2023

AWJ5GOAT

Academy Player
Pretty interested in attending this game! Which side will AWJ represent though? The Whites or Baa Baas? 😜

Pretty interested in attending this game! Which side will AWJ represent though? The Whites or Baa Baas? 😜

Huge. My exams finish a week before. I was planning on leaving Swansea straight after but I'll have to stick around a little longer for this.

Regardless if I'm heading to Swansea or not for this game, it would be cool to visit some day since I've never been before.. And to visit a ground with such a lot of history like St Helens would obviously be interesting in itself 😀 I expect tickets to sell out rather quickly for this game and I have'nt tried to buy one as of yet. But it looks like I'm not attending it anyway unfortunately 😪However, I've already got AWJs signed biography "Belonging" although it would be awesome if I one day would get the chance to take a selfie with the big man as well fingers crossed 🤞🏼 I understand that attending this game would probably put me in a pretty good position to be able to meet him IRL though 😃 Ah well..

Which side will AWJ represent though? The Whites or Baa Baas? 😜

Confirmed by Swansea RFC; The GOAT will switch sides tomorrow at half time to return to the club where it all began!! Certainly gonna be a pretty epic occasion 🙌🏼👏🏼🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿😍🤩👑🐐

I have yet to read anywhere about any live streams for the game though, so fingers crossed s4c or any other site might broadcast something come tomorrow 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Confirmed by Swansea RFC; The GOAT will switch sides tomorrow at half time to return to the club where it all began!! Certainly gonna be a pretty epic occasion 🙌🏼👏🏼🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿😍🤩👑🐐

I have yet to read anywhere about any live streams for the game though, so fingers crossed s4c or any other site might broadcast something come tomorrow 🤞🏼🤞🏼
I thought it all began at Bonymaen, hence the socks he was wearing on Sunday.

I thought it all began at Bonymaen, hence the socks he was wearing on Sunday.

Same here 🤔 and that's correct 🤦🏼‍♂️, it was'nt until a bit later that he first donned the All Whites shirt.. Some instagram post from Swansea RFC claimed that's where it all began though 🤣😅 lol 😂

Unfortunately the game was'nt televised so I just followed the live updates on Walesonline. It ended in favor of the Baa Baas, (Swansea RFC 33 - Barbarians 68)

I was there. At one point it looked like the Baa Baas were gonna run away with it, but then Swansea made a comeback of sorts in the second half. But why did AWJ play so little? It may well have been his last-ever match.

It may well have been his last-ever match.

I've got my fingers crossed he stays put with the Ospreys and plays a few more games at the Swansea.com and then bit later retires a what you could call a one-club man (having only representated Ospreys of the
"professional" clubs) 😬🤞🏼🤞🏼 Being interviewed after the Barbarians vs World XV game he said he's got a lot of life left in him whether that's in rugby or not he "did'nt know" yet… So fingers crossed once again 🤞🏼🤞🏼😊 To be continued..

I was there. At one point it looked like the Baa Baas were gonna run away with it, but then Swansea made a comeback of sorts in the second half. But why did AWJ play so little? It may well have been his last-ever match.

Pretty jealous not to have been there I have to say though, and obviously especially so if it turns out that that was his last game in the sport. 😅
Looks to have been a beautiful day as well in Swansea by the looks of it as the sun turned up 😃😎

My man I've posted things in the wrong thread plenty of times before but how did you get it this wrong. Nothing's been posted in here in a year.
I have no idea haha where the **** did this one come from i literally went through general rugby tab so only seen the recent ones.

But yes wrong thread. Screw it someone else can post to the transfers thread it's staying here!

Latest posts